SuperLift 8″ Lift Kit 2011-2016 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel Replacement Radius Arms Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 8″ Lift Kit 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel Replacement Radius Arms Bilstein Shocks
What is this?
- This is a complete coil spring and replacement radius arm suspension lift kit for the 2011-2016 Ford F-250/F-350 4WD – diesel engine
- Provides 8” lift height
- Includes track bar bracket and related brackets, rear blocks, front and rear Superlift shocks or front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks or front and rear Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks
- This kit also has a King Shocks coil-over shock option (K991KG)
What does it include?
- Front coil springs, track bar bracket, replacement radius arms, drop pitman arm, sway bar correction, shocks, rear block and u-bolt kit with add-a-leafs, and all hardware required specific to the 2011-2016 4WD Ford F-250/F-350 DIESEL Engine
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlift Suspension Systems Lift Kits now available in Superlift Shocks OR Bilstein Shocks OR Fox® Shocks:
This is the Superlift 8” suspension lift kit is for the 2011-2016 Ford F-250 | F-350 Super Duty 4WD – Diesel Engine
OEM CAD models and the latest 3D software were used to precision engineer a suspension system that includes a set of massive, high-clearance tubular radius arms designed to bolt right into the factory mounts. These heavy-duty radius arms use the giant press fit OEM Cleveite® bushing to reduce noise, vibration, and harshness(NVH). They feature a “True Flat” jack plate surface, include alignment cam bolts and are offset to the inside allowing maximum turning radius and tire clearance.
Track bar relocation bracket, front sway bar correction, drop pitman arm, bump stop extension brackets, brake hose relocation brackets, rear lift (blocks & Add-a-leafs) and all the necessary hardware is included to make certain this package is complete with everything you need to the job right. Shock options available for this kit: Superlift OR Bilstein OR Fox®
- Replacement Front coil springs improve ride quality while rear blocks and add-a-leafs maintain load capacity
- High Clearance Replacement Radius Arms with Cleveite® OE Style rubber bushings
- Drop Pitman arm included
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Front and Rear Shock Options: Superlift Shocks OR Bilstein® 5100 Series Shocks OR Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks
- Backed by our limited lifetime warranty
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|37 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 13.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
|38 x 13.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9695
- If equipped with factory top mount overload leaf springs, longer u-bolts are required. Part # 11734 will need to be purchased in addition to the lift kit. If truck equipped with 3.71 inch block and top mount overloads, please email us at support.
- 2011-2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty DIESEL
- 2011-2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty DIESEL
Important fitment notes from manufacturer:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.