SuperLift Bolt Style Fender Flares for 1999-2007 Ford F-250 and F-350 Pickup
SuperLift Bolt Style Fender Flares for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Ford F-250 and F-350 Pickup
- This is Four Bolt Style Fender Flares for 1999-2007 Ford F-250 and F-350 Pickup.
- Custom molded for your application.
- Front and rear flares, rubber trim, and stainless steel attaching hardware.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
These bold “Off-road” style flares offer additional tire width coverage for wider wheel and tire packages. Decorative rivet style nuts and bolts, made of high quality stainless steel are included. Improved protection for the sides of the vehicle for road debris. Most applications offer a “NO DRILL” easy installation with OE quality hardware. These flares are a smooth black, paintable finish.
- Sold in a set of four (4) pieces, Front Pair & Rear Pair.
- Smooth, Black, Paintable Finish.
- Adds up to 2.50 inches of tire coverage from debris.
- Installs without cutting the vehicle.
- Protective soft rubber trim between flare and truck body included.
- Quality OEM style mounting hardware included.
- Stainless steel trim bolts and Nyloc nuts that will not rust.
- No drill, Super-EZ installation on most applications.
- Flares are pre-drilled for convenience.
- Uses factory holes on most applications.
- Nice Fit, Looks Great, Reasonable Price.
- ABS Material is UV Resistant & Weather Resistant.
- Custom molded for you application.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation time: 3 hours
- Difficulty level: 1 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.