Zone Offroad 4″ Radius Arm Lift Kit For 2011-2016 Ford F-350 SD 4WD Diesel (EQUIPPED WITH FACTORY OVERLOAD SPRINGS)
Zone Offroad 4″ Radius Arm Lift Kit For 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel (EQUIPPED WITH FACTORY OVERLOAD SPRINGS)
Take your Super Duty to new heights with this 4″ radius arm lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from full length coil springs and HD replacement radius arms to steering correction and rear lift to level the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 35″ tires.
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Back Spacing 2: 4.5″
- Back Spacing 3: 4.5″
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Accommodates Factory Wheels: See Notes
- Is Adjustable: No
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Front Lift Method: Radius Arm Drop
- Rear Lift Method: Cast Blocks
- Lift Type: Lift Kit
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.5
- Max Tire Size 2: 35 x 12.5
- Max Tire Size 3: 35 x 12.5
- Metal Cutting Required: No
- Welding Required: No
- Wheel Size: 17 x 9
- Wheel Size 2: 18 x 9
- Wheel Size 3: 20 x 9
IN THE BOX:
- All Necessary Mounting / Installation Hardware
- Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Block & U-Bolt Kit
- Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
- Track Bar
- Radius Arms
- Full length replacement coil springs add additional ride height while maintaining ride quality.
- Heavy-duty track bar re-centers front axle, adds strength and limits lateral movement.
- High-strength, 1/4″ steel construction corrects caster, improves tire clearance, and maximizes ground clearance.
- High-strength, black e-coated U-bolts.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation and level stance.
- Driveline Notice: Although extremely rare, front and/or rear driveline vibration may occur and require driveline modification.
- Fitment: This kit is not designed for dually models, but may me easily adapted to accommodate your truck. Please contact customer support and they will help you find a solution.
- Lift Block Selection: This lift will require replacing your truck’s factory rear block to achieve a level stance; total height gained will vary depending on the size of the factory block.
- Mod’s Required: Exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models. See installation instructions for more information.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Install Time Hours: 6 hrs
- Difficulty Level: 2 out of 5
- 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2012 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2014 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.