Zone Offroad 4″ Radius Arm Lift Kit For 2011-2016 Ford F-350 SD 4WD Gas (EQUIPPED WITH FACTORY OVERLOAD SPRINGS)
Zone Offroad 4″ Radius Arm Lift Kit For 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas (EQUIPPED WITH FACTORY OVERLOAD SPRINGS)
Turn heads and stand out from the crowd with this 4″ Radius Arm Suspension Kit that lets you clear 35″ tires. You’ll definitely make a statement with this kit, complete with rear cast blocks for your 4WD 2011 – 2016 Ford F-250 / F-350.
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Back Spacing 2: 4.5″
- Back Spacing 3: 4.5″
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Accommodates Factory Wheels: See Notes
- Is Adjustable: No
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Front Lift Method: Radius Arms
- Rear Lift Method: Cast Blocks
- Lift Type: Lift Kit
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.5
- Max Tire Size 2: 35 x 12.5
- Max Tire Size 3: 35 x 12.5
- Metal Cutting Required: No
- Welding Required: No
- Wheel Size: 17 x 9
- Wheel Size 2: 18 x 9
- Wheel Size 3: 20 x 9
IN THE BOX:
- All Necessary Mounting / Installation Hardware
- Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Block & U-Bolt Kit
- Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
- Track Bar
- Radius Arms
- Full length replacement coil springs add additional ride height while maintaining ride quality.
- Heavy-duty track bar re-centers front axle, adds strength and limits lateral movement.
- High-strength, 1/4″ steel construction radius arms correct caster, improves tire clearance, and maximizes ground clearance.
- High-strength, black e-coated U-bolts.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation and level stance.
- Driveline Notice: Although extremely rare, front and/or rear driveline vibration may occur and require driveline modification.
- Factory wheels fit when paired with factory / original equipment tire size.
- Fitment: This kit is not designed for dually models, but may me easily adapted to accommodate your truck. Please contact customer support and they will help you find a solution.
- Lift Block Selection: This lift will require replacing your truck’s factory rear block to achieve a level stance; total height gained will vary depending on the size of the factory block.
- Mod’s Required: Exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models. See installation instructions for more information.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Install Time Hours: 6 hrs
- Difficulty Level: 2 out of 5
- 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2012 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2014 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.