SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2017-2018 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – with Bilstein Shocks – Diesel Only
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2017, 2018 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD – with Bilstein Shocks – Diesel Only
- This is a complete coil spring suspension Lift Kit for the 2017-2018 and newer Ford F-250/F-350 4WD – diesel engine; providing 4” of lift height.
- Includes track bar and radius arm drop brackets, rear blocks, front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide shock option.
- Front coil springs, radius arm drops, track bar bracket, brake line brackets, steering stabilizer bracket, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, and all hardware needed for installation.
- Rear fabricated blocks with ubolts and Bilstein 5100 series shocks.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
The 4″ lift for the 2017-2018 Ford Super Duty 4WD is achieved via engine specific coil springs to ensure proper lift height and maintain factory ride quality. Radius arm lowering brackets are used to restore proper caster angle / alignment. Other components included with the 4″ system are: front compression travel-stop relocation brackets, track bar relocation bracket, and a steering stabilizer bracket. The rear lift is achieved with a new design fabricated rear block that allows the removal of the stock block. The kit is packaged complete with Superlift Superide or Superide SS shocks by Bilstein.
NOTE: If equipped with a 2 piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9649
NOTE: If equipped with factory top mount overload leaf, longer ubolts will be required. Part # 11724
This 4 inch Lift Kit for 2017-2018 Ford F250 and F-350 4WD is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|2017-2017||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2017-2017||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
|37 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 13.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 6 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
DOES IT WORK ON A DUALLY?
The kit work for the front on a dually. The primary issue with dually trucks is the rear u-bolts. We have to confirm axle tube diameter and length required and see if we have a u-bolt available, or, if they will have to be made at a shop near you.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.