FOX 2.0 Perf 0-1.5 Rear Lift Shocks 2012-2016 Ford Ranger T6 4WDSale!
FOX 2.0 Performance IFP 0-1.5 Rear Lift Shocks 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Ford Ranger T6 4WD
Includes: 2 Rear Shocks
Rear Shocks Info:
The 2.0 Inch Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Inch Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0 Inch Metal Impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum Will Resist Rust Over Time
- Body Plating: Clear-Anodized For A Durable Finish
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP Mono-Tube Reservoir Design Separates Shock Oil From The High-Pressure Nitrogen
- Black-Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 5/8 Inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design. Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid For Improved Performance At Variable Temperatures
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty And Limited 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Eyelet Bushing-EB3
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet Sleeve-ES4
- Extended Length: 24-3/4 Inch
- Compressed Length: 15.65 Inch
- Part: 985-24-069
- Rear Lift: 0-1.5
- Important fitment note:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.