FOX 3.0 Factory Res 0-1 Rear Lift Shocks 10-14 Ford SVT Raptor 4WDSale!
FOX 3.0 Factory Bypass Reservoir 0-1 Rear Lift Shocks 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Ford SVT Raptor 4WD
Includes: 2 Rear Shocks
Rear Shocks Info:
At FOX, racing has always been the cornerstone of our product development. Our 3.0 Factory Series Bypass, position-sensitive shocks maximize the entire wheel travel, increases oil capacity, and adds 60 Percent more damping area over the stock FOX SVT shocks. The 3.0 Factory Series Bypass shocks were developed with three independently owner tunable bypass zones for complete ride control regardless of terrain conditions. They allow for a plush predictable ride over normal off-road driving conditions and also have the ability to ramp up damping force for extreme use. These heavy-duty, steel-bodied shocks are loaded with anodized billet aluminum components and race-bred internal valving. They are designed to bolt right on to your factory mounts. Large 2.5 Inch remote reservoirs increasing the shocks cooling capabilities. The 3.0 Factory Series Coil-over Internal Bypass shocks utilizing all of the same components form our race winning Trophy Truck shocks with steel shock shafts, PTFE-lined spherical bearings, proprietary racing oil and high-temp Vitonﾮ seals. Pair these shocks with aftermarket leaf springs and bump stop kits to unleash the SVT Raptors true off-road capabilities.
- 3.0 Inch Smooth Bore And Honed Seamless Alloy Body
- Zinc-Plated For Long Lasting Finish
- 2.5 Inch Smooth Bore And Honed Seamless Alloy Reservoir. Black-Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 6061-T6 Hard-Anodized, High Flow Aluminum Piston. Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid For Improved Performance At Variable Temperatures
- PTFE-Lined, Heat-Treated, Alloy Steel Spherical. Direct Replacement Of OEM Shock Package
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty And Limited 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Eyelet
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Extended Length: 29.41 Inch
- Compressed Length: 17.925 Inch
- Part: 883-02-047
- Rear Lift: 0-1
- Important fitment note:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.