FOX 2.0 Performance 0-3 Front Lift Shocks 1998-2013 Ford Ranger 2WDSale!
FOX 2.0 Performance IFP 0-3 Front Lift Shocks 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Ford Ranger 2WD
Includes: 2 Front Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel. Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- 100 Percent Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Nitrile Bushings Allow For Incread Articulation
- Redundant Sealing System, Long Lasting Performance
- Limited 1 Year Factory And 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Stem Mount-SM3
- Lower Mount Type: Bar Pin-BP3
- Extended Length: 16.05 Inch
- Compressed Length: 10.95 Inch
- Part: 980-24-648
- Front Lift: 0|0.5|1|1.5|2|2.5|3
- Important fitment note: Does not fit torsion bar suspension
Questions and answers of the customers
Will these fit a 2005 2wd ranger with a 2.5 inch coil spacer?
Q Will these fit a 2005 2wd ranger with a 2.5 inch coil spacer? answer nowA yes, it will fit. Or we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/mazda/bilstein-5100-3-front-lift-shocks-98-09-mazda-b2300-b4000-2wd/
Would this lift the front of my 2011 Ford Ranger XLT?
Q Would this lift the front of my 2011 Ford Ranger XLT?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
I got a question
2006 Ford Ranger 2wd w/ Torsion Bar Suspension
3" Body Lift / Front Leveling Kit
Can you please explain to why Fox 2.0 Front Shox 980-24-648 -
won't fit Torsion Bar Suspension
Q I got a question 2006 Ford Ranger 2wd w/ Torsion Bar Suspension 3" Body Lift / Front Leveling Kit...... Read more answer nowA FOX shocks 980-24-648 are: Extended Length (IN): 16.05 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 10.95 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 5/8 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Mount-SM3 Lower Mounting Style: Bar Pin-BP3 DO you have same length and mouuntings on your old shocks?