ICON 3.0 Series Rear Bypass Shock Kit For 2017-2018 Ford F-150 RaptorSale!
ICON 3.0 Series Rear Bypass Shock Kit For 2017-2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
The rear of the updated Ford Raptor was a highlight for ICON engineers, as new changes proved to be for the better. One significant change was that the shock mounting layout went from a parallel style setup to an offset design. While this is great for controlling axle wrap, it required a thorough reevaluation of the way ICON shocks would need to function to make the most of the refreshed rear end. In the R&D process it was found that Gen 2 had more available wheel travel than the original Raptor, and by way of an offset upper eyelet ICON engineers laid out a 3.0 Series bypass shock that maximized travel while utilizing the factory shock mounts. To control the rear end in specific ranges of travel, these shocks feature 3 unique bypass zones – 2 on the compression stroke and one rebound. Unlike other shocks that have a loud bypass “click” when functioning, ICON bypass valves feature damped valve stops for quiet and precise operation. Easy-to-adjust knobs allow for quick changes to shock tuning without the need for tools, enabling the user to dial in their ride with minimal down time. When in use on and off-road, ICON’s patented Anti-Wobble Link stabilizes the shocks to prevent rotation and possible collision. Additionally, urethane shin guards protect the shock shafts and rod ends under grueling off-road conditions.
- 3-tube bypass design and “Bump Zone” technology provides multiple unique zones of damping and rebound control
- 50% increase in damping ability over OE shocks for excellent performance in extreme off-road conditions
- 12″ finned aluminum reservoirs provide generous oil volume and increased surface area for enhanced cooling properties and consistent damping
- Offset upper eyelet with patented ICON Anti-Wobble link for optimized shock mounting and packaging
- Easy-to-adjust detented knobs offer quick adjustability without the use of tools
- Specially engineered damped valve stops for quiet and precise operation without the loud “clicking” noise common with other brands
- Heavy duty CNC machined 1” shock shafts
- FK Rod End COM12 spherical bearings ensure maximum strength and durability
- Urethane shin guards help to protect the shock shaft & rod end from premature wear
- CAD plated shock body with hard anodized piston and top cap
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5″ Wide Wheel With 5″ Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 35X12.50
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
98561DJ | 2017-UP FORD F-150 RAPTOR BILLET ALUMINUM DELTA JOINT UCA KIT
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.