Take your Ford Ranger to a new height with an improved attitude and aggressive look with the Superlift LEVEL-IT 2 inch leveling Kit. SUPERLIFT’s Level-IT lift system is a perfect solution for anyone wanting an economical and easy way to level front to rear on the all-new 2019-2020 Ford Ranger Truck.
Whether it is simply leveling the truck’s stance or providing increased ground clearance for a more aggressive tire and wheel combination, these Level-It components work with factory suspension components to achieve modest ride height gains without breaking the bank.
Made of strong and durable high construction steel and powder coated, this Level-It kit is a super-simple 100% bolt-on installation and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Front Strut Spacer Leveling Kit
- Retains Factory Ride Quality
- Levels the Front end of the vehicle
- Adds clearance for 32” tires
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 100% super-simple bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA
- Designed using existing suspension
- Maintain Factory Ride
- Increased Ground Clearance
- No Need to disassemble your struts to install
- Does not require a strut compressor
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Works with all OEM Model Control Arms
- Corrosion Resistant
- Ideal for restoring lost height due to heavy front bumpers, winch/bumper combo, or snow plows
- Does not fit on 2WD version
- Aftermarket Wheels do require a minimum of 93.1mm center bore and max. backspacing of 6.5 inches.
- Aftermarket wheels with less backspacing than recommended may require some trimming
- 9 inch wide aftermarket wheels will require trimming
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|Tire||Wheel||Backspacing (INCH)||Offset (MM)|
|265|60|R18||18 x 9||6.5 Inch||Plus 18mm|
|265|60|R18||18 x 9||6.5 Inch||Plus 30mm|
|275|55|R20||20 x 8||5.5 – 6.5 Inch||Plus 18mm|
|275|55|R20||20 x 9||6.5 Inch||Plus 30mm|
***20 Inch wheel requires 93.1mm center bore
**20×9 aftermarket may require some trimming
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.