SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 1998-1999 Ford Ranger 4WD – with Superide Shocks
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 1998, 1999 Ford Ranger 4WD – with Superide Shocks
- This is a complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 1998-1999 Ford Ranger 4wd; providing 4” of lift height
- Includes rear blocks, front and rear Superlift Superide shock absorbers
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All brackets, shocks, steering knuckles, crossmembers, rear block and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 1998-1999 4wd Ford Ranger.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
This is Superlift’s complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 1998-1999 Ford Ranger 4wd; providing 4” of lift height.
- New nodular iron knuckles, not ball joint spacers
- Load bearing bracketry made of .25″ thick plate steel or heavy-wall tubing
- Full width differential / control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Rear lift achieved via blocks
- Front / rear Superide shocks included
- Heavy-duty replacement front driveshaft available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
The lift kit retains factory ride quality, steering geometry and CV axle angles. All load-bearing bracketry is laser-cut from .25″ steel plate.
This replacement steering knuckle lift includes lower control arm crossmembers, plus bracketry to lower the torsion bar crossmember.
A 3″ block kit provides rear lift. The lift kit includes front and rear Superide shocks.
Note that FX4 models require optional Rear U-bolt Kit part # 10914.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|33 x 12.5||15 x 8||3.5 – 4||–|
|33 x 12.5||16 x 8||3.5 – 4||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 9 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
When lifted, the stock front driveshaft’s life span is considerably reduced; expect a life of 25k to 30k miles. The Superlift replacement shaft is a more “lift friendly” dual cardan design.
Some models may require the purchase of aftermarket alignment cams, as some vehicles were not equipped from the factory with cam bolts.
FX4 model Rangers require part number 10914 U-bolt kit.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.