SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2000-2010 Ford Ranger 4WD – with Superide Shocks
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Ford Ranger 4WD – with Superide Shocks
- This is a complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 2000-2010 Ford Ranger 4wd; providing 4” of lift height
- Includes rear blocks, front and rear Superlift Superide shock absorbers
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All brackets, shocks, steering knuckles, crossmembers, rear block and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 2000-2010 4wd Ford Ranger.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
Superlift’s complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 2000-2010 Ford Ranger 4wd, providing 4” of lift height.
- New nodular iron knuckles, not ball joint spacers
- Load bearing bracketry made of .25″ thick plate steel or heavy-wall tubing
- Full width differential / control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Rear lift options: lift blocks
- Front / rear Superide shocks included
- Heavy-duty replacement front driveshaft available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
The lift kit retains factory ride quality, steering geometry and CV axle angles. All load-bearing bracketry is laser-cut from .25″ steel plate.
This replacement steering knuckle lift includes lower control arm crossmembers, plus bracketry to lower the torsion bar crossmember.
A 3″ block kit provides rear lift. The lift kit includes front and rear Superide shocks.
Expect the factory front drivesahaft to last no more than 20K miles; Superlift offers an optional heavy duty CV style replacement shaft.
Note that FX4 models require optional Rear U-bolt Kit part number 10914.
Note: NOT recommended for 2010 models that have Traction Control/Stability Control
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|33 x 12.5||15 x 8||3.5 – 4||–|
|33 x 12.5||16 x 8||3.5 – 4||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 9 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
When lifted, the stock front driveshaft’s life span is considerably reduced; expect a life of 25k to 30k miles. The Superlift replacement shaft part # 9636, is a more “lift friendly” dual cardan design. Also on some of the later model Rangers, the stock driveshaft may come in contact with the exhaust. Superlift’s driveshaft will gain the clearance needed.
Some models may require the purchase of aftermarket alignment cams, as some vehicles were not equipped from the factory with cam bolts
FX4 model Rangers require part number 10914 U-bolt kit.
Questions and answers of the customers
What size are these shocks for the 4" Superlift? I have an 2001 Ranger 4WD supercab that has this lift, but shocks need to be replaced. Thanks
- Do you need to change from 11.?"-- to the 12."?-- break roters on the later model trucks?
Q Do you need to change from 11.?"-- to the 12."?-- break roters on the later model trucks? answer nowA what year is your Ranger? front torsion or front coil spring suspension? 2wd or 4wd?
Do you offer a 4” lift kit that is recommended for 2010 Ford Ranger 4x4 models that do have traction/stability control?
- Can I buy just the front
Q Can I buy just the front answer nowA Yes Just dont use the rear blocks
can i get just the front portion of this lift kit?
Q can i get just the front portion of this lift kit?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
do You sell just the shocks because I bought a lift and just need the shocks or model number
Q do You sell just the shocks because I bought a lift and just need the shocks or model number answer nowA please send us complete info about your truck as follows: Year Model Sub-model (1500 / 1500HD / etc. ) Drive train (4WD / 2WD) Engine (volume, fuel:gas/diesel) Cab (regular, crew, extended) Lift height ( front and rear lift amount if applicable ) Lift type (spacers, spring coils or specify if anything else was applied for the lift) and we'll try our best to find the proper shocks for your vehicle