SuperLift 6″ Radius Arm Lift Kit For 2017, 2018 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty with Superide Shocks 4WD – Diesel Only
- This is a complete coil spring replacement radius arm suspension Lift Kit for the 2017-2018 and newer Ford F-250/F-350 4WD – diesel engine; providing 6” of lift height.
- Includes track bar bracket and related brackets, rear blocks, front and rear Superlift Superide shocks.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- This kit also comes in a King Shocks coilover shock option.
- Front coil springs, replacement radius arms, pitman arm, sway bar brackets, track bar bracket, brake line brackets, steering stabilizer bracket, Superide shocks, and all hardware needed for installation.
- Rear fabricated blocks with ubolts and Superide shocks.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
Superlift’s 6″ Lift Kit with replacement radius arms for 2017-2018 Ford Super Duty features set of massive, high clearance, precision engineered, tubular radius arms designed to bolt right into the factory mounts giving your ride a truly custom look and an easy install. These heavy duty radius arms utilize a press fit Cleveite rubber bushing for superior vibration damping and durability. The 6″ lift also contains new, diesel engine specific rated coil springs. A new track bar relocation bracket and drop pitman arm is also provided to ensure proper steering geometry and track bar phasing. The rear lift is achieved with a new design fabricated rear block that allows the removal of the stock block. The kit is packaged complete with Superlift Superide shocks.
NOTE: If equipped with a 2 piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9669
NOTE: If equipped with factory top mount overload leaf, longer ubolts will be required. Part # 11734
This 6 inch Lift Kit for 2017-2018 Ford F250 and F-350 4WD is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty and Superlift’s
|2017-2017||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2017-2017||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|37 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
|37 x 13.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
|38 x 13.5||17 x 9||4.5||–|
|38 x 13.5||18 x 9||4.5||–|
|38 x 13.5||20 x 9||4.5||–|
|38 x 13.5||20 x 10||–||-12 to -24|
|40 x 13.5||20 x 9||5.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 7 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
DOES IT WORK ON A DUALLY?
The kit works for the front on a dually. The primary issue with dually trucks is the rear u-bolts. We have to confirm axle tube diameter and length required and see if we have a u-bolt available, or, if they will have to be made at a shop near you.