Fox 2.0 IFP 4″ Front, Rear Lift Shocks For 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT including Rubicon
Fox 2.0 IFP 4″ Front, Rear Lift Shocks For 2020, 2021 Jeep Gladiator JT including Rubicon
- Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Smooth Body gas charged monotube shock
- Hard-anodized for a durable finish
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application Specific Valving
What does it include?
- Front and Rear Shock Pack
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
The Performance Series 2.0 IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. FOX uses race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0″ impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Hard-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 1-3 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.