SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2005-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Commander 4WD – with Superide Rear Shocks
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2005, 2006, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Commander 4WD – with Superide Rear Shocks
- This is a complete knuckle style lift kit for the 2005-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK/Commander XK 4wd; providing 4” lift height
- Includes related drop brackets, rear coils and rear Superlift Superide shocks
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, belly pan, rear coil springs, lower control arms, and hardware required specific to the 2005-2007 4wd Jeep Grand Cherokee and Commander.
- Electronic Geometry Recalibration (EGR) Module for Electronic Stability Program included.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
Superlift’s complete knuckle style lift kit for the 2005-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK/Commander XK 4wd, providing 4” lift height.
- Front lift retains factory struts; rear lift via new coils
- Maintains factory CV axle and driveshaft angles
- Replacement steering knuckles ensure proper steering geometry
- Electronic Geometry Recalibration (EGR) Module for Electronic Stability Program included
- Unique Frame Integrated Technology (F.I.T.) series front crossmember and belly-pan
- New front / rear anti-sway bar links
- Superlift Superide shocks included
- Systems available for both 2WD and 4WD models
- Will clear 33″ to 34″ tall tires depending on wheel specs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Front lift is achieved, and factory ride quality maintained, by installing spacers on top of the factory front shock and coil assembly / strut. Thin pre-load plates installed on top of the coil springs boost rate slightly to help offset the additional loads created by running larger tires, and firms-up what would otherwise be a “spongy” ride.
The upper control arms remain in their factory location and Superlift’s unique high-clearance one-piece F.I.T. crossmembers (Frame Integrated Technology), lower the factory control arms and axle housing in relation to the frame. They are seamlessly stitched together by a massive full-width belly-pan that protects the front differential. The crossmembers, belly-pan and all load bearing bracketry are constructed using .25″ thick steel plate.
New cast iron steering knuckles span the increased distance between the upper / lower control arms.
Rear lift is achieved with new coil springs and brackets to relocate the rear trailing arms.
New lower rear trailing arms included.
The kit is packaged complete with rear Superlift Superide shocks.
The Grand Cherokee and Commander were some of the first vehicles to include Jeep’s Electronic Stability Program (ESP). Creating a true performance lift system with ESP compatibility has been a stumbling block for most suspension manufacturers. Superlift relies on our exclusive Electronic Geometry Recalibration (EGR) module, produced by AEV, to provide the properly calibrated steering input signal to the factory ESP unit. The EGR module also allows for speedometer recalibration, desired when taller height tires and / or different axle gear ratios are installed. The module simply plugs into an existing wiring harness located beneath the dash.
|2005-2007||4WD||Jeep||Grand Cherokee WK|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|32 x 11.5||17 x 8||4.5||–|
|32 x 11.5||18 x 9||5||–|
|32 x 11.5||20 x 9||5.5||–|
|33 x 12.5||17 x 8||4.5||–|
|33 x 12.5||18 x 9||5||–|
|33 x 12.5||20 x 9||5.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 12 hours
- Difficulty level: 5 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Is there some welding involved in the install or just bolt on I have seen other lifts were they s...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now