SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2008-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Commander 4WD – with Superide Rear Shocks
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2008, 2009, 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Commander 4WD – with Superide Rear Shocks
- This is a complete knuckle style lift kit for the 2008-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK/Commander XK 4wd; providing 4” lift height
- Includes related drop brackets, rear coils and rear Superlift Superide shocks
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, belly pan, rear coil springs, lower control arms, and hardware required specific to the 2008-2010 4wd Jeep Grand Cherokee and Commander.
- Electronic Geometry Recalibration (EGR) Module for Electronic Stability Program included.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Front lift retains factory struts; rear lift via new coils
- Maintains factory CV axle and driveshaft angles
- Replacement steering knuckles ensure proper steering geometry
- Electronic Geometry Recalibration (EGR) Module for Electronic Stability Program included
- Unique Frame Integrated Technology (F.I.T.) series front crossmember and belly-pan
- New front / rear anti-sway bar links
- Superlift Superide shocks included
- Systems available for both 2WD and 4WD models
- Will clear 33″to 34″ tall tires depending on wheel specs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
|2008-2010||4WD||Jeep||Grand Cherokee WK|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|32 x 11.5||17 x 8||4.5||–|
|32 x 11.5||18 x 9||5||–|
|32 x 11.5||20 x 9||5.5||–|
|33 x 12.5||17 x 8||4.5||–|
|33 x 12.5||18 x 9||5||–|
|33 x 12.5||20 x 9||5.5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 12 hours
- Difficulty level: 5 of 5
WHAT IS AN EGR MODULE AND WHEN DO I NEED ONE?
The 2007-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Commanders require the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) module with the 4″ Superlift kit. The 4″ lift we supply comes with the module.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Hi, will this fit a 2006? Is it a lift for the front and rear? Can I use it in combination with a...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Hello friends. Do you have international shipping to Barcelona, SPAIN ??? I want to buy a 2009 ...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now