ICON 4-6.5″ Coilover Conversion Kit Stage 2 for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (JK/JKU)Sale!
ICON 4-6.5″ Coilover Conversion Kit Stage 2 for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Jeep Wrangler (JK/JKU)
ICON Vehicle Dynamics engineers designed the 4.5-6″ Coilover Conversion System to drastically improve the on and off-road performance of the 2007-UP Jeep JK by increasing wheel travel, optimizing suspension geometry, and developing a vehicle-specific tune for the included 2.0 ICON coilover shocks. Along with an outstanding ride quality in both on and off-road scenarios, the 4.5-6” Coilover Conversion Suspension System allows users the ability to adjust ride height based on the addition of bumpers, winches, and any other gear that may be added to the vehicle.
The ICON 4.5-6” Coilover Conversion System includes fabricated front coilover towers with lower shock mounts, a one-piece fabricated rear subframe with lower shock mounts, adjustable front and rear track bars with bracketry, an upgraded drag link, extended sway bar links, bumpstop spacers, stainless steel braided brake lines, front and rear upper and lower link arms, JK-specific tuned ICON 2.0 remote reservoir CDC Valve coilovers , and all necessary hardware for a complete installation. These parts have been designed to provide exceptional performance and service life with the use of high-quality components and materials. ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.0 remote reservoir coilover shocks yield an excellent ride quality by way of a vehicle-specific tune and dual-rate coil spring design. The remote reservoir layout of these shocks makes for consistent damping characteristics even under prolonged off-road use. Cold-wound, shot-peened, and pre-set coil springs designed by ICON provide consistent ride quality and strength with a lifetime guarantee not to break or sag. FK Rod End bearings and ICON’s dual stage bushings reduce suspension deflection while improving overall vehicle responsiveness and stability. Adjustable track bars allow users to center the axles under the vehicle while adjustable link arms provide caster and pinion angle modification – making a precise alignment a fairly simple task.
The ICON 4.5-6” Coilover Conversion System was designed from the ground up for improved suspension handling off-road, increased wheel travel over stock, and the best ride quality on the market. The ride-height adjustability of this system will allow for the fitment of 35-37” tires (minor trimming may be required), and a bolt-on design allows the ability for the vehicle to be returned to stock form if need be. All fabricated components in this suspension system are covered under ICON’s lifetime warranty, while the 2.0 coilovers are covered under a one year warranty against manufacturer defects. Proudly designed, manufactured, and assembled by a dedicated team of off-road enthusiasts, the ICON Vehicle Dynamics 4.5-6” Coilover Conversion System is an excellent choice for 2007-UP Jeep Wrangler JK owners looking to take their vehicle to the next level.
- 4.5-6” adjustable ride height
- Increased wheel travel over stock
- Vehicle-specific tuned ICON shocks for superior performance and ride quality
- Dual-rate coil spring design designed to optimize on and off-road performance
- Adjustable track bars with PTFE lined FK Rod End bearings
- Shock geometry improves overall vehicle stability
- Sheet metal front shock mounts provide maximum clearance & clean look
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Fabricated components carry lifetime guarantee against breakage or manufacturer defect
- Made in the USA
- Fits 2007-UP Jeep JK Models
- Lift heights are based on 4-door models, lighter 2-door models or heavily accessorized vehicles will vary
- Requires aftermarket exhaust that dumps before the rear axle
- 2012-UP models require exhaust extension kit (ICON Part #22011) for proper front driveline clearance
- Aftermarket front and rear driveshafts required with this system (ICON Part #22014,22016,22030,22031,22032,22033)
- Compatible with ICON front hydraulic bumpstop system (ICON Part #22019)
- Rear ride height adjustment is 3-5”, providing level vehicle stance
- Front end alignment recommended
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes (Wheel spacers required to run factory wheels with an oversized tire)
Aftermarket Wheels: 8-8.5″ Wide Wheel With 4.75″ Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 35″ x 12.50″ Tires
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
22005 (QTY.1) | 07-UP JK 4.5-6″ FRONT CO CONV KIT
22006 (QTY.1) | 07-UP JK 3-5″ REAR CO CONV KIT
28008C (QTY.1) | 07-UP JK 4.5-6″ FRONT 2.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
28009C (QTY.1) | 07-UP JK 3-5″ REAR 2.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
21020 (QTY.1) | 07-UP JK FRONT ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
21025 (QTY.1) | 07-UP JK REAR ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
21031 (QTY.1) | 07-UP JK FRONT LOWER FIXED LINK KIT
21036 (QTY.1) | 07-UP JK FRONT UPPER ADJ LINK KIT
21041 (QTY.1) | 07-UP JK REAR LOWER ADJ LINK KIT
21046 (QTY.1) | 07-UP JK REAR UPPER FIXED LINK KIT
22019 | 07-UP JK FRONT HYDRAULIC BUMPSTOP KIT
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.