Bilstein 5100 1.5-3″ Front 2″ Rear Lift Shocks 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JKSale!
Bilstein 5100 1.5-3″ Front & 2″ Rear Lift Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 JEEP Wrangler (JK) 2WD/4WD
Front Extended Length(in): 24.63
Front Collapsed Length(in): 14.98
Part Number: 24-146708
Front Shocks Fitment Notes: Compression bump stop on chassis may need to be modified to prevent damage to the shock absorber , Must use wheel spacers or offset aftermarket wheels.
Rear Extended Length(in): 25
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 15.39
Part Number: 24-146715
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes: Compression bump stop on chassis may need to be modified to prevent damage to the shock absorber , Must use wheel spacers or offset aftermarket wheels.
Fitment: Bilstein 5100 1.5-3″ Front and 2″ Rear Lift Shocks for 07-’18 Jeep Wrangler (JK) 2WD/4WD
Important fitment notes:
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- A you need at least coils or spacers
- Q Can I use these on a stock Rubicon Jeep until I install a 3" lift later? Some websites say you can. answer nowA You can do it at your own risk if you are sure you will not collapse the suspension at full articulation in order not to damage the shocks
- Q Can these shocks be used in place of a leveling kit ? I.e. Ready Lift and alike. Can I raise my f... answer nowA These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift.
- A Yes it will be good
- Q I have a zone 3" lift on my 2011 wrangler unlimited. Will 5100 series be a good replacement for t...
- Q Can I use these without a lift. I'll be installing a 2" lift later, but I'd like some new shocks ...