FOX Perf Res Adj 1.5-3.5 Front Lift Shocks 2007-2009 Jeep Wrangler JKSale!
FOX 2.0 Performance Reservoir – CD Adjuster 1.5-3.5 Front Lift Shocks 2007, 2008, 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
Includes: 2 Front Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
The aluminum bodied 2.0 Inch Performance Series Adjustable Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOXs industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock. Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. Included CD Adjuster delivers 8 clicks of compression adjustability – from very soft to very firm. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Inch Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0 Inch Metal Impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum Will Resist Rust Over Time
- Body Plating: Clear-Anodized For A Durable Finish
- External Reservoir: 2.0 Inch Smooth Bore 6061-T6 Aluminum Is Hard Anodized
- Black-Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 5/8 Inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design. Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid For Improved Performance At Variable Temperatures
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty And Limited 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Stem Mount-SM3
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet Sleeve-ES3
- Extended Length: 24.8 Inch
- Compressed Length: 15.2 Inch
- Part: 985-26-015
- Front Lift: 1.5|2|2.5|3|3.5
- Important fitment note: Includes Billet Reservoir Clamp
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.