OME 2″ Lift Kit for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
OME 2″ Lift Kit for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Take the guess work out of ordering your Old Man Emu customized suspension system by ordering this complete kit with a single part number.This complete Old Man Emu suspension kit is engineered to improve ride and handling while providing approximately 2 inches of suspension lift to a Jeep Wrangler TJ fitted with an aftermarket front bumper with winch and rear bumper with tire carrier.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2933 Front Coil Springs
- 2942 Rear Coil Springs
- 2 x 60047 Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks
- 2 x 60049 Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Rear Shocks
- FKWTJ02 Track Rod Bracket
- FK16 Bump Stop Extensions
- OMESD40 Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer
Optional Trim packers:
Note: May need transfer case spacer kit. Part numbers listed below:
- JWGK01 for 1997-02
- JWGK02 for 2003-06 models with manual transmission
- JWGK03 for 2003-06 models with automatic transmission
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a 2005 Jeep Unlimited (LJ) - everything on my Jeep is stock - I do not take it off road - ... answer nowA OME is good for offroading, for road ride these shocks will be betterhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/jeep/wrangler-tj-lj/96-06-jeep-wrangler-tj-4wd-bilstein-5100-0-2-rear-lift-shocks/https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/jeep/wrangler-tj-lj/96-06-jeep-wrangler-tj-4wd-bilstein-5100-0-2-front-lift-shocks/
- Q What is the difference in the 2932 and the 2933 front springs? will there be a ride height differ... answer nowA 2932 Lift Height (IN): 2 Inch Free Length (IN): 18-9/10 Inch Spring Rate: 140 Pounds Per Square Inch- - - - - - - 2933 is 0.6'' higer in free state but lift amount is similar Lift Height (IN): 2 Inch Free Length (IN): 19-1/2 Inch Spring Rate: 140 Pounds Per Square Inch
- Q 2006 LJ with a heavy aftermarket top, I am pretty sure the 440LB coils are what I should be getti... answer nowA 440lb for general use , or 220lb for soft ride and no additional weight carried
You are asking about the shocks for the 440lb of constant weight, right?
The price will be the same - the thing is these shocks are not so comfortable for the regular weight, so the customer may choose this or that option he likes.