SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door – Standard Kit with Superide Shocks
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door – Standard Kit with Superide Shocks
- This is a complete coil spring suspension lift kit for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK – 2 door; providing 4” of lift height
- Includes adjustable front Reflex track bar, related brackets, front and rear Superlift Superide shocks
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Front and rear coil springs, sway bar correction, shocks, rear frame mounted track bar bracket, brake line brackets, and all hardware required specific to the 2007-2018 4wd Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door.
- REFLEX front adjustable track bar.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
This is the Superlift 4” suspension lift kit with Superide shocks for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door
Superlift worked behind the scenes with OE Engineers to develop these lifted coil springs. The result is the best ride and handling characteristics of any 4” lift coil available. They’re pre-set to minimize settling and guarantee a consistent ride height. This Superlift kit also includes an adjustable front track bar with forged ends and Superlift’s Lifetime Warranted REFLEX bushings.
The adjustable length allows you to fine tune the suspension given winch bumper combinations etc. and the bushings are a dual durometer design built to handle extreme angles and greatly reduce NVH over standard poly bushings or heim-joint ends.
Included for the rear is a frame mounted track bar relocation bracket. This kit also includes replacement rear sway bar links, adjustable cam-bolts, brake line extension brackets and Superlift Superide shock absorbers
Options include: front and rear REFLEX Control Arms, front sway bar quick disconnects, rear REFLEX adjustable track bar, and factory replacement, high-clearance single or high-clearance dual steering stabilizers. Each stabilizer design is available with Superlift Superide or SS series cylinders by Bilstein.
This 4” lift kit for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door is backed by a lifetime warranty, 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Superlift’s
|2007-2017||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK 2-Door|
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4 – 4.75||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 4 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.