SuperLift High Clearance Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit – Superide SS by Bilstein (Gas) For 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
SuperLift High Clearance Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit – Superide SS by Bilstein (Gas) For 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- This is a Dual Superlift steering stabilizer kit with 5100 Series Bilstein cylinders for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with 1.5” of lift or higher.
- Bilstein cylinders have a gas pressure for maximum dampening.
- Mounted above the tie rod providing improved protection from on and off-road hazards.
- Pair of Bilstein 5100 series stabilizer cylinders, brackets, black shock boots, and all mounting hardware needed for installation.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
The kit includes dual Superide SS cylinders, plus hardware to relocate the cylinders in-line, and above the tie rod, to provide improved protection from rocks and other hazards.
Each cylinder’s seamless, extruded monotube body contains a patented piston design, and a high-pressure gas charge to quickly dissipate heat and virtually eliminate fade. Cylinder valving is tailored to meet the demands of heavier tires/wheels and aggressive terrain.
Cylinders feature a brushed, silver Zinc finish, and include a black dust boot. Note that Superide shock boots will not fit Superide SS cylinders.
A steering stabilizer is basically a shock absorber for your steering system. It allows unrestricted gradual movement, but resists sudden shock. Stabilizers also combat other forces that induce tire shimmy, such as larger/heavier tires and wheels, and slack in your suspension and steering systems that occurs from normal wear.
Most vehicles are factory equipped with a stabilizer, yet like most factory shock absorbers, they are barely adequate, and have a limited service life. Look for signs of oil leakage where the shaft meets the cylinder body.
NOTE: Will NOT fit stock height. The vehicle must have a minimum of 1.5″ of lift for adequate clearance.
- Installation time: 1 hour
- Difficulty level: 1 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.