Jeep Wrangler JL 4.5 Inch ECO Diesel Enforcer Overland Lift Stage 3 with EVO SPEC KING 2.0 Inch Shocks EVO ManufacturingSale!
Jeep Wrangler JL 4.5 Inch ECO Diesel Enforcer Overland Lift Stage 3 with EVO SPEC KING 2.0 Inch Shocks EVO Manufacturing
The EVO MFG 4.5 inch JL Enforcer Lift Suspension Systems lift your 2018-Present Jeep Wrangler JL 4.5 inches. Our main goal in developing this kit was to give a performance ride on and off road while giving added vehicle lift. The JL Enforcer kits are specifically designed to lift your JL and maintain a performance spring rate, smooth ride quality to allow for use of your choice of any aftermarket 3-5 inch lift shocks or use of our EVO SPEC 2.5 inch Remote Reservoir King Shocks.
These kits come with a set of 4.5 inch lift springs specific to each corner which will keep the Jeep Wrangler JL level side to side. EVO MFG JL Enforcer kits are available in multiple configurations to suit your needs and budget and are upgradable down the road. 4.5 inch kits come with raised rear trackbar track to center axle and correct roll center for improved handling. What are the JL Enforcer Overland Systems, EVO-3055 Kits? The difference with EVO MFG Enforcer Overland systems (EVO-3055s) vs EVO MFG Enforcer systems (EVO-3054s) is the use of front Overland Control Arm Brackets.
When lifting your vehicle your control arms at ride height have a steeper angle towards the floor which can have some negative effect/chop in ride quality. With the use of the included Overland Control Arm brackets we relocate the front control arm mounting locations at the frame. In doing this when lifted we maintain factory flatter control arm angles and while minimal, we alleviate much of the chop associated with lifting a Jeep giving even better and more improved ride quality.
Also, in the use of Overland Drop Brackets we are able to engineer more performance into the front suspension to improve braking and driveline angles through suspension cycle. Both kits drive very well, the Overland Kits are better suited for less hard off-road crawling and more light off road and on road use. The EVO MFG 4.5 inch JL Enforcer Kits are easy to install using normal tools. No drilling or cutting (optional rear shock extensions require one minor drill). They require no driveshaft or exhaust modifications (your shock choice may require this, contact manufacturer to be sure). Simple Bolt on installation.
4.5 inch lift is based on increase of a 4 Door Rubicon. 4 Door Sport and Sahara Models will see slightly higher increases over stock and will match overall lift height of a Rubicon Model. 2 Door Models (all) will see slightly higher increases in lift. Increases will vary.
- Stage 1 kits includes all the necessary parts to lift your JL 4.5 inches.
- Stage 2 kits includes stage 1 components as well as EVO MFG Enforcer JL Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms to allow for caster adjustments.
- Stage 3 Kits includes stage 2 components as well as EVO MFG Enforcer rear upper adjustable control arms for rear pinion angle adjustment
- Stage 4 kits includes stage 1 components with all 8 EVO MFG Enforcer control arms for full front and rear axle adjustments.
- All part number EXT inch kits include front and rear shock extensions. K inch Kits include EVO SPEC King Shocks. Retaining factory shocks while maintaining full wheel travel.
- Depending on actual tire variances and sizes, Some trimming of body sheetmetal, fenders, bumpers and inner fender liner may be required with stated tire sizes to fully clear under compression.
- These kits require wheel spacers or aftermarket wheels with smaller backspacing.
- Front and rear adjustable trackbars are included with PLUS P inch kits.
- Jeep Wrangler JL 4.5 Inch ECO Diesel Enforcer Overland Lift Stage 3 with EVO SPEC KING 2.0 Inch Shocks
- Stage: Stage 3
- Series: Enforcer Overland
- Lift Height: 4.5 Inch
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Includes Shocks: Yes
- Sold As: Kit
Manufactured in: USA
Number of boxes:
Recommended Tire Size:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.