SuperLift 2.5″ Lift Spacer Kit 2018-2020 Jeep JL Wrangler/Unlimited Rubicon
SuperLift 2.5″ Lift Spacer Kit 2018, 2019, 2020 Jeep JL Wrangler/Unlimited Rubicon
What is this?
- This is a complete 2.5” lift kit for the 2018 and newer Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door, including Rubicon
- Fits 2.0L, 3.6L gas engines and 3.0L diesel engine
- This kit lifts the front 2.5 inches and the rear 1.5 for a more level stance.
What does it include?
- Coil spacers, compression stop spacers, shock extension brackets, sway bar links, and all hardware specific for the 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlift’s 2.5-inch spacer lift kit is an inexpensive option for fitting a larger size tire under your 2018 and newer Jeep Wrangler JL. These coil spacers will guarantee a stock ride quality and even stance. This kit also provides shock extensions to maximize extension travel and longer sway bar links to prevent the sway bar from binding. Superlift’s 2.5” Jeep Wrangler JL spacer kit is an easy install and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Lower Coil Spacer Kit
- Built-in Compression bump stops
- Extended Sway Bar Links
- Adds clearance for 35” tires
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Maintains stock ride quality
- Jeep remains level on all 4 corners
- Compression bump stop prevent tire rub under full compression
**NOTE – If the rear ends feels loose as you drive or experience tire wear at the inner or outer edges, you need to add the Optional Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket, part # 5824.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|Tire||Wheel||Backspacing (INCH)||Offset (MM)|
|35 x 12.5||17×9||4.5 -5.7 inch||–|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5 -5.7 inch||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5 -5.7 inch||–|
|37X12.5 – Rubicon Only||17×9||4.5 -5.7 inch||–|
|37X12.5 – Rubicon Only||18 x 9||4.5 -5.7 inch||–|
|37X12.5 – Rubicon Only||20 x 9||4.5 -5.7 inch||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 4
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
- 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
- 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door
Important fitment notes from manufacturer:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.