Superlift 4″ Lift Kit For 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door, incl. Rubicon
Superlift 4″ Lift Kit For 2018, 2019, 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door, incl. Rubicon
- This is a complete 4” lift kit for the 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited, including Rubicon
- This kit lifts the front 4 inches and the rear 3 for a more level stance.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Location specific coil springs, lower link arms, front track bar bracket, compression stop spacers, shocks, sway bar links, and all hardware specific for the 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
The all-new Shadow Shock Series is here from Superlift. All Jeep Wrangler JL now feature this all-new modern gas charged twin-tube shock!!
Superlift’s 4-inch lift kit for the 2018-2020 Wrangler JL Unlimited is the first lift kit on the market with replacement coil springs that are location specific. This new lift kit also features the all-new SHADOW SERIES SHOCK.
The all-new SHADOW SERIES SHOCK is a modern twin-tube GAS charged, steel grey slim body shock that gives your Jeep Wrangler JL the ride it deserves without breaking the bank. This all-new shock is Modern slim body twin-tube yet provides quality ride on-road while performing in off-road conditions that traditional twin-tube shocks don’t.
Through specialized testing, Superlift’s engineers determined that the same coil spring rate cannot be used side to side. These all-new coil springs and shocks will provide excellent ride quality. Also these coil springs and shocks are designed to provide an even stance and long lasting durability.
Superlift’s JL coil springs will give your Jeep Wrangler JL the ride, stance, and durability it desires. Each Dual rate coil features a transition of two rate ranges that give you that ultimate ride on pavement with the flexibility and durability of off-road performance.
To complement these JL coil springs, the kit also includes lower link arms, front track bar bracket, Shadow Series Shocks, compression stop spacers, and extended sway bar links.
- Location Specific Coil Springs
- All-new Shadow Series Shocks by Superlift
- Compression Stop Spacers
- Extended Sway Bar Links
- Adds clearance for 35-37” tires
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Backed by our LIFT FORCE Warranty – Supplemental Powertrain Warranty
- Designed using location specific coils.
- Jeep remains level on all 4 corners
- Quality ride for on-road performance
- Shocks provide maximum amount of extension travel without drive shaft bind
- Compression stop spacers prevent tire rub under full compression
TIRE AND WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17×9||4.5 -5.7 inch|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5 -5.7 inch|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5 -5.7 inch|
|37 x 12.5 – Rubicon Only||17×9||4.5 -5.7 inch|
|37 x 12.5 – Rubicon Only||18 x 9||4.5 -5.7 inch|
|37 x 12.5 – Rubicon Only||20 x 9||4.5 -5.7 inch|
INSTALLATION & NOTES:
- Installation time: 5 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.