Rock Krawler TJ 3.5″ X Factor Stg 1 Long Arm Lift Kit w/ 2.25 RRD Shocks for 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Rock Krawler TJ 3.5″ X Factor Stg 1 Long Arm Lift Kit w/ 2.25 RRD Shocks 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
3.5 Inch Long Arm Lift Kit with Shocks X Factor Stg 1 03-06 Wrangler TJ from Rock Krawler.
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- Sport Tuned 2.0 RRD Spec’d Prodigy Shocks
- Independent Front 3 Link Design
- Triangulated Rear 4 Link Design
- Pro Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Allows for up to 33 Inch/35 Inch Tires with OEM Fenders
- Allows for up to 35 Inch/37 Inch Tires with Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 37 Inch/38 Inch Tires with High Line Fenders
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Coil Overs
(4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
(4) Sport Tuned 2.0 RRD Spec’d Prodigy Shocks
(4) High misalignment/adjustable lower long arms
(1) Adjustable front upper control arm
(1) High misalignment/adjustable front track bar
(2) Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
(2) Front sway bar link straps
(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
(2) Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
(3) Extended stainless steel brake lines
(2) Extended rear sway bar links
(4) Bump stops
includes hardware and detailed instructions.
1. Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc’s). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60’s and Solid 60’s by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
2. Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
3. With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
4. Rubicon Edition TJ’s require a new rear driveshaft.
5. 2003 TJ’s equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
6. Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
7. Recommend using rear shock relocation brackets or rear shock shifters for some applications.
8. Typical wheel fitment for a 12.5 wide tire is a 15 x 8 with 3 3/4 Inch of back spacing.
YouTube video if available: https://youtu.be/4m-7yvkqkvk
Country of Origin: USA
Lift Height (if applicable): 3.5 Inch
Location (if available): Front and Rear
Fitment Notes (if applicable): *Added Track Bar Drop Bracket and Drop Pitman Arm To The Systems
Shocks Included (if applicable):
Remote Reservoirs Included (if applicable):
Coilovers Included (if applicable):
Recommended Tire Size (if applicable): 33/35/37/38
Kit Components (if applicable):
RK02001 Triple Rate Coil Springs 1
RK00215 Triple Rate Coil Springs 1
RK05194 Front Track Bar 1
RK01345D Lower Control Arm 1
RK01345P Lower Control Arm 1
RK01348 Upper Long Arm 1
RK04049A Long Arm Bracket 1
RK04050A Long Arm Bracket 1
RK01307 Skid Plate 1
RK01350 Rear Lower Control Arm 2
RK04152 Rear Upper Control Arms 1
RK05016 Rear Cradle Kit 1
RK05388 XFLA 3.5 Kit Box 1
RRD02050 2.0 Inch Emulsion Shock for 3.5 Inch Lift – (8.5 Inch Travel) 2
RRD02051 2.0 Inch Emulsion Shock for 3.5 Inch Lift – Rear (8.5 Inch Travel) 2
RK03415 3 Inch Billet Aluminum Stackable Bump Stop 2
Vehicle Fuel Type (if applicable):
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.