Rock Krawler LJ X Factor Long Arm Upgrade for 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Rock Krawler LJ X Factor Long Arm Upgrade for 2004, 2005, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Rock Krawler is proud to bring you the LJ X-Factor Long Arm Upgrade. The X-Factor systems are the best performing trail systems ever made for Wrangler LJ’s. These systems feature our revolutionary independent 3 link front end with track bar. This design dominates the professional world of rock crawling while also maintaining perfect streetabiliy and precise handling. The upper control arm is full length so caster change is kept to a minimum. The front upper bushing in the differential is replaced with a build a ball joint for maximum articulation. Even the smallest of details has been addressed with the X-Factor systems.
The rear end features a triangulated 4 link assembly that allows removal of the rear track bar for awesome articulation. The lower control arms feature a high clearance design to maximize ground clearance and cross over angles. The lower control arms use a Monster Bushing at the frame connection and Monster Krawler Joint at the axle connection to provide the ultimate in twist. Our modular skid plate design actually clam shells the frame top and bottom with no side drilling required. This adds structure to that frame. With the 3 piece construction, servicing of the driveline is a snap and does not involve any suspension modifications. The frame rail members can be bolted in or welded on.
For added rear axle structure a weld in cradle and tie in plate made from thick laser cut steel is used. Simply put, we feel this is the strongest, best articulating, long arm system ever made and we back that up with our Abuse Proof Lifetime Guarantee on all hard parts.
- High clearance lower control arms made from massive 2 inch solid alloy steel
- Revolutionary independent three link front end for awesome flex and control
- Rear triangulated 4 Link that allows for removal of the rear track bar and provides anti-squat for unparalleled climbing ability
- Triangulated 4 links are more robust than tri-link designs
- The smooth bottomed 1/4 inch steel skid plate mounting design that adds 1 inch of ground clearance and structure to the frame
- Weld on rear cradle for greater rear axle strength
- Valid for lift heights between 4 and 8 inches
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (4) High misalignment/adjustable lower long arms
- (1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
- (1) Adjustable front upper torque arm
- (2) Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
- (1) 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
- Includes all hardware and detailed instructions.
1. Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc’s). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60’s and Solid 60’s by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
2. With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
3. Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
YouTube video if available: https://youtu.be/4m-7yvkqkvk
Country of Origin: USA
Lift Height (if applicable):
Location (if available): Front and Rear
Fitment Notes (if applicable):
Shocks Included (if applicable):
Remote Reservoirs Included (if applicable):
Coilovers Included (if applicable):
Recommended Tire Size (if applicable):
Kit Components (if applicable):
RK01345D Lower Control Arm (1)
RK01345P Lower Control Arm (1)
RK01348 Upper Long Arm (1)
RK04049A Long Arm Bracket (1)
RK04050A Long Arm Bracket (1)
RK01307 Skid Plate (1)
RK01354 Rear Lower Control Arm (2)
RK04157 Rear Upper Control Arms (1)
RK05016 Rear Cradle Kit (1)
RK05133 Long Arm Upgrade kit box (1)
Vehicle Fuel Type (if applicable):
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.