FOX 2.0 Perf 6.5-8 Front Lift Shocks 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ / LJSale!
FOX 2.0 Performance IFP 6.5-8 Front Lift Shocks 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ / LJ
Includes: 2 Front Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel. Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- 100 Percent Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Nitrile Bushings Allow For Incread Articulation
- Redundant Sealing System, Long Lasting Performance
- Limited 1 Year Factory And 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Stem Mount-SM3
- Lower Mount Type: Bar Pin-BP1
- Extended Length: 28.85″
- Compressed Length: 17.75″
- Part: 980-24-644
- Front Lift: 6.5|7|7.5|8
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.