FOX 2.0 Performance 3-4.5 Lift Shocks 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ / LJSale!
FOX 2.0 Performance IFP 3-4.5 Lift Shocks 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ / LJ
Includes: 2 Front and 2 Rear Shocks
Front Shocks Info:
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel. Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- 100 Percent Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Nitrile Bushings Allow For Incread Articulation
- Redundant Sealing System, Long Lasting Performance
- Limited 1 Year Factory And 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Stem Mount-SM3
- Lower Mount Type: Bar Pin-BP1
- Extended Length: 25.15 Inch
- Compressed Length: 15.55 Inch
- Part: 980-24-643
- Front Lift: 3-4.5
- Important fitment note:
Rear Shocks Info:
The 2.0 Inch Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Inch Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0 Inch Metal Impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum Will Resist Rust Over Time
- Body Plating: Clear-Anodized For A Durable Finish
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP Mono-Tube Reservoir Design Separates Shock Oil From The High-Pressure Nitrogen
- Black-Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 5/8 Inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design. Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid For Improved Performance At Variable Temperatures
- Limited 1 Year Factory Warranty And Limited 90 Day Valving Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: Bar Pin-BP2
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet Sleeve-ES3
- Extended Length: 22.65 Inch
- Compressed Length: 14.55 Inch
- Part: 985-24-086
- Rear Lift: 2.5-3.5
- Important fitment note:
Questions and answers of the customers
Looking at this kit from fox - SKU: 2x980-24-643_2x985-24-086_1202 - is this a short arm or long arm?
- Will this work on a 4 1/2 inch rubicon express LA lift kit?
Q Will this work on a 4 1/2 inch rubicon express LA lift kit? answer nowA yes, it will work