Zone Offroad 4″ Leaf Springs Lift Kit 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Zone Offroad 4″ Leaf Springs Lift Kit 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
The Zone 2″ & 4″ YJ systems include springs that are a 5 leaf pack design with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design significantly decreases leaf pack internal friction for a smooth, consistent spring rate. These also come with bolt together Hendricks clamps to maintain leaf alignment and urethane bushings for long lasting performance. To complement these high quality springs in the 4″ system, Zone Offroad adds a dropped pitman arm, front track bar relocation bracket, front and rear bump stop extensions, front sway bar links, front and rear brake line brackets, leaf shims, center pins, u-bolts and a transfer case drop all with easy to follow instructions to guide you along the way. Zone Offroad’s nitro shocks are an option.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front and rear Zone Offroad leaf springs.
- Urethane spring bushings.
- Front and rear yellow zinc plated U-bolts.
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets..
- Leaf spring shims & center pins.
- Front sway bar links
- Front and rear bump stop extensions
- Front track bar relocation bracket
- Transfer case drop
- Pitman arm will not fit YJ models with manual steering.
This product fits the following applications:
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Front Lift Method: Leaf Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 4″
- Rear Lift Method: Leaf Springs
- Install Time Hrs: 4-6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 15 x 8
- Back Spacing: 3.5-4″
- Max Tire Size: 33″ x 12.50″
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.