SuperLift 3.5″ Suspension Lift Kit for 1987-1996 Jeep Wrangler YJ
SuperLift 3.5″ Suspension Lift Kit for 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Superide replacement springs offer the best balance of stability, flexibility and ride quality
- Durable Poly spring eye bushings
- Transfer case lowering kit, combined with rear spring degree shims, corrects rear driveshaft angle
- Longer front anti-sway bar links prevent bar pre-load
- Compression travel-stop extensions for front and rear prevent over compression
- New front and rear U-bolt kits
- Relocation brackets for the front and rear track bars prevent steering wheel kick and align the body and axle
- Dropped pitman arm reduces drag link angle
- Brake hose relocation brackets ensure adequate hose length
- Superide shocks included
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Tire and Wheel Info
The 1.5″ lift allows 31″ tires; add a 2″ body lift for 33s. 3.5″ of lift runs 33″ tires, and 35s with a 2″ body lift.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
If equipped with 13″ rear driveshaft, lengthening may be required.
Brake line / hose relocating hardware included in kit box.
New Superide springs provide the lift. The lift kit also includes components to relocate front and rear track bars, brake hoses, and suspension compression travel bump-stops. Additional components include a U-bolt kit, longer front sway bar links, transfer case drop brackets to relieve rear driveshaft angle and front/rear Superide shocks. You will not find a more tailored and complete system for your YJ.
Popular options include our steering stabilizer kit, replacement Poly bushings for the leaf spring frame/shackle eyes, and sway bar quick disconnects for those desiring maximum articulation.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will this work with manual steering? I read somewhere that the pitman arms are different between ...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now