Boss 1-3″ Lift Kit for 2010-2019 Lexus GX460
Boss 1-3″ Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Lexus GX460
This kit is designed with performance in mind.
- TTBOSS25-RD – ToyTec Boss 2.5 Series Performance Coilover kit – Extended Travel
- Aftermarket upper control arms are required.
- Fully adjustable from 1-3″ of lift.
- Shock bodies are 2.5″ in diameter providing additional oil over standard OEM shocks.
- Internal Floating Piston design – A floating piston located within the shock body keeps the oil and Nitrogen gas separated. This allows the shock perform more efficiently when mounted at an angle and provides a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest conditions.
- Fully assembled with red 650 lb spring rate coil springs. No spring compressor needed.
- Spherical heim joints at both ends for maximum available travel.
- 7/8″ Nitro-steel piston shafts.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable.
- C-Spanner to adjust ride height
Front Diff Drop Kit:
- Front Differential Drop kit – Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: – Our BOSS kits comes standard with Toytec RCC2.0 rear springs- These springs offer 2″ of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5″ of lift.
Rear Shock Options:
- TT-75110RR – Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit (required for use with extended travel coilovers):
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms – 96504 – Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25480 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
- 2010+ Lexus GX460
- If you have rear factory suspension airbags in your Lexus GX460, add the MetalTech Conversion Kit to from the drop down and this kit will work with your vehicle.
- The factory shock dampening controls (sport/comfort) will be disabled when replacing the shocks on your GX460.
- On models with the fixed 50Amp Air sus main fuse do not disconnect any sensor or the compressor. Just disconnect the lines to the airbags.
- On vehicles that have AFS you must leave the height sensor connected. You can either bend the brackets and extend the length of the turn buckle while aligning the lights or you can lock the level into a horizontal position to fix the headlights straight ahead. Do not remove any fuses or relays if these systems are active.
- We recommend the rear HD coils for GX460’s with 3rd row seating using MetalTech coil conversion kit.
- Boss front coilovers are only designed to work with stock front lower control arms
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.