ToyTec Aluma 2.5 Body Performance 2-3″ Lift Kit for 2010-2020 Lexus GX460
ToyTec Aluma 2.5 Body Performance 2-3″ Lift Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Lexus GX460
This kit is designed with performance in mind.
- TTLK254R – Toytec Boss 2.5 Front Aluma Series IFP Coilovers
- The shock bodies are made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Adjustable from 2-3″ of lift
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized to match the 700 lb rate spring for use with or without a bumper or winch.
- Coilovers are assembled and ready to bolt on. No spring compressor or special tools needed for installation.
- Shock bodies are 2.5″ in diameter providing additional oil over standard OEM shocks.
- This kit includes sway bar relocation brackets, preload adjustment tool and owners manual.
- Nitrogen charged design with internal floating piston to help prevent shock fading and cavitation
- Heavy duty 19mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable
Front Differential Drop kit – Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: – Our BOSS kits comes standard with Toytec RCC2.0 rear springs- These springs offer 2″ of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5″ of lift.
- FJBOSS25R-ALM – Toytec Boss 2.5 Aluma Series Rear Shocks.
- Perfectly matched to pair with the Boss Aluma Series Coilovers
- Tuned for maximum performance and comfort.
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading
- The shock bodies are 2.5″(56mm) made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
- TT-75110RR – Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. Designed for 2-3″ of lift, offer additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit (Recommended for use with Aluma Series Coilovers):
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms – 96504 – Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25480 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
- OEM Wheels and Tires may require wheel spacers for proper fitment.
- For Aftermarket Wheels, we recommend 8″-8.5″ Wide Wheels with 4.5″ to 4.75″ backspacing.
- 2010+ Lexus GX460
- If you have rear factory suspension airbags in your Lexus GX460, add the MetalTech Conversion Kit to from the drop down and this kit will work with your vehicle.
- The factory shock dampening controls (sport/comfort) will be disabled when replacing the shocks on your GX460.
- On models with the fixed 50Amp Air sus main fuse do not disconnect any sensor or the compressor. Just disconnect the lines to the airbags.
- On vehicles that have AFS you must leave the height sensor connected. You can either bend the brackets and extend the length of the turn buckle while aligning the lights or you can lock the level into a horizontal position to fix the headlights straight ahead. Do not remove any fuses or relays if these systems are active.
- We recommend the rear HD coils for GX460’s with 3rd row seating using MetalTech coil conversion kit.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.