ICON 1-3″ Rear Lift Shocks for 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2003-2021 4Runner
ICON 1-3″ Rear Lift Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable
- 100% revalveable
Sold as a pair.
Questions and answers of the customers
Q hi, i am looking for rear shocks for 2007 fj cruiser 4wd, it has 6 inch pro comp suspension. answer nowA it will fit if you have rear shocks 24,9'' front is usually lifted more than rear
A hello please send us complete info about your truck as follows: Year Model Sub-model (1500 / 1500HD / etc. ) Drive train (4WD / 2WD) Engine (volume, fuel:gas/diesel) Cab (regular, crew, extended) Lift height ( front and rear lift amount if applicable ) Lift type (spacers, spring coils or specify if anything else was applied for the lift) and we'll try our best to find the proper shocks for your vehicle Most likely it will not work, as it is designed for lifting from 1 to 3 inches.