OME 2-2.5″ Lift Kit for 2003-2009 Lexus GX470
OME 2-2.5″ Lift Kit for 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Lexus GX470
- OME-90021 – Nitrocharger Sport Shocks – Softer Valving
- OME-90000 – Nitrocharger Sport Shocks – Firmer Valving
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- OME 2884: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift.
- OME 2885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight 2-2.5 inch lift.
- OME 2886: 200 lbs additional front weight 2-2.5 inch lift.
- (1) OME Trim Packer to be installed on the driver side front.
- Not yet available
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- OME 2895: Medium 2 inch lift coils.
- OME 2896: Heavy (Constant Load 330 lbs) 2 inch” lift coils.
- If you have rear factory suspension airbags on your GX470, add the MetalTech Conversion Kit to from the drop down and this kit will work with your vehicle.
- (2) 60004 – Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shocks
- Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.
- The factory shock dampening controls (sport/comfort) will be disabled when replacing the shocks on your GX470.
Questions and answers of the customers
I’m familiar with old man emu springs and Bilstein 5100 shocks on my Toyota forerunner and love the ride. If I go with old man emu shocks will I have a similarly firm ride or are the OME shocks softer?
- 06 GX470 with KDSS. Can I get 2.5" of lift, front and rear, with this kit?..
Q 06 GX470 with KDSS. Can I get 2.5" of lift, front and rear, with this kit?.. answer nowA You can put this kit on 2003-2009 LEXUS GX470 KDSS will not interfere
Metal tech sells their rear airbag conversion kits for $79. Why is your price at $229?
Q Metal tech sells their rear airbag conversion kits for $79. Why is your price at $229? answer nowA Hello Can you send us a link to the rear airbag conversion kits for $ 79?
What will the rear coil conversion kit (air bag delete) come with? I see it says it disables the ride selection, but will doing this cause any other lights to come on the dash or throw any codes?
- What size tires can I run with this lift kit?
Q What size tires can I run with this lift kit? answer nowA Lift Size Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 3" / 2" 8" 12" 32.5" 4.5" Bigger tires will require some trimming, or wheel spacers may help. Also, body lift helps to accommodate bigger tires