Toytec Ultimate 3″ Lift package For 2010-2020 Lexus GX460
Toytec Ultimate 3″ Lift package For 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Lexus GX460
- ToyTec/Bilstein front adjustable coilover shocks featuring Bilstein 5100 front shocks adjustable from 1″ to 3″ front lift (Choose coil spring color options in drop down)
- Spanner wrenches for adjustment
- Sway Bar Relocation brackets
- Front diff drop kit- Recommended for all 4x4s
Choose coil spring rate and color options above.
- Red 650 lb.
- Silver 650 lb.
Choose rear coil lift options:
- ToyTec “Superflex” rear 2″ lift coils add 2″ rear flex per side when combined with included rear shocks.
- ToyTec Superflex HD Coils for additional load capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5″ of lift.
- Extended length Bilstein 5100 series rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road
- Toytec’s Boss rear shocks – Provide additional travel. Recommended to pair with our HD coils.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms – 96504 – Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25480 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
- 2010+ Lexus GX460
- If you have rear factory suspension airbags in your Lexus GX460, add the MetalTech Conversion Kit to from the drop down and this kit will work with your vehicle.
- The factory shock dampening controls (sport/comfort) will be disabled when replacing the shocks on your GX460.
- On models with the fixed 50Amp Air sus main fuse do not disconnect any sensor or the compressor. Just disconnect the lines to the airbags.
- On vehicles that have AFS you must leave the height sensor connected. You can either bend the brackets and extend the length of the turn buckle while aligning the lights or you can lock the level into a horizontal position to fix the headlights straight ahead. Do not remove any fuses or relays if these systems are active.
- We recommend the rear HD coils for GX460’s with 3rd row seating using MetalTech coil conversion kit.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.