05-’17 NISSAN Frontier 2WD Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Front, 0-1″ Rear Lift ShocksSale!
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 NISSAN Frontier 2WD Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks
Front Extended Length(in): 15.26
Front Collapsed Length(in): 10.55
Part Number: 24-187053
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Rear Extended Length(in): 21.65
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 13.84
Part Number: 24-187152
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes:
Fitment: 05-’17 NISSAN Frontier 2WD Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks
Important fitment notes:
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Hello, i was have a 2011 crewcab sv, i was curious if 32.5/33" tires will fit with this suspensio...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q My frontier is stock not lifted. So I can put these on front and back in order to level it out? answer nowA Be careful with your stock strut mount accessories. You’ll need new bushings or a spacer to close the gap and clunking. I ended having to add a spacer and remove the sleeve under the bushing under the strut mount
- Q 2017 Nissan frontier... Do the 5100 add 1 inch lift to the rear, and 22 inch to the front to level? answer nowA Front shocks will lift. Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. Rear shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift.
- Q I just acquired a stock 2012 2wd crew cab. I have a terrible back and I’m wanting to improve the ... answer nowA Bilstein 5100 shocks which are digressive valving system which means "the faster you go, the softer the shocks get"softness or firmness depends on springs, not on shocks.You are right, you can level the front and leave the rear stock heigh with these shocks
- Q For the rear, how can I use 2" shackles if this kit says it only gives you 1" extra on the rear s... answer nowA Unfortunately these are the longest Bilstein shocks we can offer. They can be too short for 2'' rear lift
- A Hello Shocks themselves do not carry any load, they only quench the vibrations and impact force when driving off-road. All the load is constantly taken over by coils or springs
- Q 2012 Nissan Frontier V6 2WD Crew Cab: what additional suspension parts need to be changed when ad... answer nowA For the front, these struts will give you the 2" you want. For the rear, you'll need either shackles, blocks, or an add-a-leaf kit to get a lift from the rear suspension. The AAL kit is the only one that won't flatten your leaf springs over time.