04-’15 NISSAN Titan 4WD Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Front, 0-1″ Rear Lift ShocksSale!
04-’15 NISSAN Titan 4WD Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks
Front Extended Length(in): 15.61
Front Collapsed Length(in): 11.37
Part Number: 24-197649
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Rear Extended Length(in): 25
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 15.79
Part Number: 24-186766
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes:
Fitment: 04-’15 NISSAN Titan 4WD Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks
Important fitment notes:
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will these shocks work on a 2011 Titan with Pro4X package? I've seen other sites where it says th... answer nowA Why not?https://cart.bilsteinus.com/results?yearid=3156726850124993277&makeid=3199267601609173934&modelid=5449722035310451941&submodelid=8700008049581933649
- Q 2014 Nissan Titan PRO4x. Once I put the 5100 0-2 lift on the front. What tire size is recommended... answer nowA 1'' bigger tires can be used on full 2'' lift adjustment
- Q Can i still use a spacer over the top of the shock to get more than 2 in of lift? Assuming i alre... answer nowA It is possible, but we haven't tested it by ourselves - can't guarentee it will be good.Pleases keep in mu=ind that exceeding 2'' of total lift is not recommended.The cv axles angles are changed and will require diff drop kit, maybe the brake lines length and steering
- Q I have a 2005 nissan titan SE 4wd off road package.. Been looking hard at these, will they work w...
- Q Will these work with my 2006 Nissan Titan se 2wd and will I be able to use my 2" leveling kit tha... answer nowA The mountings will fit, but as for the rear shocks - they are longer then 2WD needs even for the 1'' rear lift, especially the collapsed length will be slighty longer.Please consider this for 2WD Titan:* * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/nissan-titan/suspension-nissan-titan/04-14-nissan-titan-2wd-bilstein-5100-0-2-front-0-1-rear-lift-shocks/ * * *FRONT: Extended Length (IN): 15.61 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 11.37 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Pin Lower Mounting Style: EyeREAR: Extended Length (IN): 23.76 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 14.96 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
- Q Will these fit on the 2015 4wd Titan? It's says up to 2014, but they are the same truck. The othe... answer nowA These shocks will fit the 2015 but rears are for 4WD Titan only
- A You may use the front shocks to level the truck, 0, 1 or 2" settings. https://cart.bilsteinus.com/pdfs/E4-WM5-Y319A00.pdf
Yes, it includes all four shocks
- A No other parts required.