Bilstein 5100 0-2.2″ Front Shocks for 2017-2020 Nissan Titan Non-XDSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-2.2″ Front Shocks for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Nissan Titan Non-XD
Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUVs with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift with OE springs (depending on application). The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
- 46 Millimeter Monotube Design Ensures Consistent, Fade-Free Performance In All Conditions
- Increases Suspension Travel
- Utilizes Vehicle‘s Stock Front Coil Springs And OEM Mounting Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Hello, i own a 2018 Nissan Titan pro4X and wanted to know what you recommend for a front leveling... answer nowA 5100s are good for usual ride, 6100s are better for heavier offroading
- A yes these shocks will work