Bilstein 4600 0-3″ Front, Rear Lift Shocks for 00-’04 NISSAN Xterra 2WD/4WDSale!
Bilstein 4600 0-3″ Front & Rear Lift Shocks for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 NISSAN Xterra 2WD/4WD
Front Extended Length(in):
Front Collapsed Length(in):
Part Number: 24-187824
Front Shocks Fitment Notes: For Front Lifted Height: 0-3″
Rear Extended Length(in):
Rear Collapsed Length(in):
Part Number: 24-185011
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes:
Fitment: Bilstein 4600 0-3″ Front & Rear Lift Shocks for 00-’04 NISSAN Xterra 2WD/4WD
Important fitment notes:
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Hello, I have a Nissan Xterra 2002 3” lifted Front and rear But now it is to rough to ride if I g... answer nowA Yes, but maybe you also need to get rid of spacers or find the coils for the proper amount of additional constant load if bumper or winch installed
- A It will fit for 2001 Nissan Xterra XE stock height
- A These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift.
- Q I have a 2018 Nissan desert runner it came with bilstien suspension 4600!!! We did a 3" lift and ... answer nowA Do you have 2018 Xterra or Frontier?
- A Do you want 24-185011 shock and 3'' block or just shock extrender?For rear lift we can offer these shocsk - they are longer then stock * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/nissan/nissan-xterra/suspension/bilstein-4600-0-2-rear-lift-shocks-00-04-nissan-xterra-4wd/ * * * For Rear Lifted Height: 0-2"-Will not work with stock swaybar. Shock body is too large and will interfere.