Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Front Height Adjustable and 0-1″ Rear for 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra 4WDSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Front Height Adjustable and 0-1″ Rear for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan Xterra 4WD
Front Extended Length(in): 15.26
Front Collapsed Length(in): 10.55
Part Number: 24-187053
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Rear Extended Length(in): 20.87
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 13.54
Part Number: 24-187169
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes:
Fitment: Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Front Height Adjustable and 0-1″ Rear for 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra 4WD
Important fitment notes:
Bilstein offers one of the best names in shocks and backs it up with overall quality! This is a great OE replacement for your tired and worn out stock shocks while adding the option to level or lift the front of your rig.
5100 Series Shock Absorbers are high gas pressure monotube shocks designed specifically for lifted pickups, SUVs, and Nissans. The shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for heavy hauling or occasional off-road use, while maintaining an exceptional street ride. (zinc-plated steel body, Triple-C-Technology® coating)
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I was wondering approximately how long it would take to ship to Edmonton Alberta Canada answer nowA about 5 days depending on transport company
- Q Currently stock '05 Xterra. After installing 5100's will I need to get new shackles in the rear t... answer nowA Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs shackles will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing rear lift or with stock height
- Q Hey so I have a rough country 2.5” spacer and shackles lift. I’m wanting to get these just want t... answer nowA Rear shocks will fit if your rear shackles are for 1'' rear lift
- A No, will not be needed.Please note, rearshocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. Rear shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing 1'' lift or with stock height
- Q I installed your front spacers and add a leaf to my 2016 Nissan Frontier gaining about 2" of lift... answer nowA With the help of these shocks kit the front height can be regulated on the stock coils, and the rear height will remain the same it was without this shocks'kit. Please choose the right option of the rear lift to get the shocks of the proper length.You can keep the rear add a leaf, but as for the front spacers - It is recommended to remove the spacer and using the front shocks to adjust the height to a desired level.