ICON Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm Billet Cover CapsSale!
ICON Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm Billet Cover Caps
ICON Vehicle Dynamics tubular upper control arms do an exceptional job of adding strength and performance to your truck while also correcting suspension geometry and reducing OE balljoint bind in lifted applications. The 1” PTFE-lined stainless steel uniball that can be found in ICON upper control arms is a high-quality component, but its location on the vehicle leaves it vulnerable to all of the elements you may drive through including dirt, water, sand, road salts, etc. Always looking to make good things even better, ICON engineers took the uniball cap concept featured in our Billet Upper Control Arms and arrived at the easy-to-install and affordable solution that is the ICON Uniball Cover Cap Kit. These 6061 billet aluminum caps were designed exclusively for ICON tubular upper control arms and feature extremely durable 3M™ neoprene adhesive rings that attach them to the uniball cup. While our caps don’t make our arms invincible to normal wear, they do a great job of extending the service life of the uniball by keeping the elements out that are usually attributed to premature PTFE-liner failure. The kit includes one pair of caps and two pairs of adhesive rings so that uniballs may be serviced regularly. Whether you are an avid off-roader looking to keep your vehicle in top working order, or you just want to increase the cosmetics of your inner fender well, this is the perfect add-on for you.
• Protection from collecting dirt, mud, & road grime on top of uniball which can damage the PTFE liner of the uniball
• 6061 CNC-machined billet aluminum
• Black anodized with laser etched ICON shield logo
• Attaches using 3M™ neoprene adhesive rings
These Uniball Cover Caps were designed to work exclusively with ICON Vehicle Dynamics tubular upper control arms. The ICON Cover Cap Kit will not quiet any existing squeaks or noise coming from uniballs. The Cover Cap Kit will reduce but cannot prevent normal wear and tear.
System Components Included:
• (Qty – 2) ICON Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm Billet Cover Caps
• (Qty – 4) 3M™ Neoprene Adhesive Rings
• (Qty – 2) Alchohol Wipes
• Installation instructions
• 191012 – Uniball Cover Cap Advesive Ring Service Kit
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will I need to replace the 3M tape that holds the caps on every time I want to put grease in the DJ? answer nowAsked on October 13, 2020 08:48A it's up to youit is recommended to check if it holds good or not