OME 2608 HD Front Lift Coils for 2005+ Nissan Frontier & Xterra
N- OME 608
Fits Nissan Xterra, Frontier 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Fits 2005 and Up Frontier and Xterra
-Front Old Man Emu 2608 Heavy Duty Lift springs for ’05 and up Frontier and Xterra
-Provides 1.5″ of front lift when used with an extra 110+ lbs of front weight. Great for aftermarket front bumpers and winch combos!
OME 2608 X Coils
(2) Front 2608 Coil Springs
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have the bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks and added 30lb up front could i get away with one up o... answer nowA I plan adding more weight . Some rock sliders next them either bumperbor roll cage.
- Q I added 30 lb skid plate and have the 5100 bilstein adjustables what setting would i have to put ... answer nowA What would my height be and could go i get away with adding a notch to the shock adjustment
- Q I have the Rough Country 2.5 lift, so wouldn't this put me at 4" which isn't recommended using st... answer nowA You can use the coils instead of spacers, not with spacers. You'll also need longer rear shocks for the coils
- Q Will these work on the bilsteins on my 2012 pro4x? And what if I already have a 2" lift spacer up... answer nowA As it is not recommended to exceed the 3'' of lift not to make harm to the suspension arms and other parts, the 2'' spacers are to be removed. With rear 2'' shackles the rear will be slightly higher when unloaded.
- Q Are these springs compatible with the Bilstein 5100 series, stock spring perches, and stock UCA/L... answer nowA
Yes, they are compatible.
Please keep in mind that these springs will provide 1.5″ of front lift when used with an extra 110+ lbs of front weight or more with stock bumper.
It is not recommended to exceed the 2.5-3'' of total lift using stock UCAs.
- Q I had just put a off road bumper on my truck weighing approx 160 with no winch yet would this bri... answer nowA You will actually get about 1.2" lift with these coils if you have that weight.