OME CS061R Dakar Leaf Springs for 2005-2017 Nissan Xterra
N- OME CS061R
Fits Nissan Xterra 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Old Man Emu CS061R Dakar Rear Leaf Springs.
– (2) Old Man Emu CS061R Dakar Leaf Packs- Provide 1.5″ to 2″ Rear Lift (Stock load to 150 lbs extra weight)
*Choose from complete spring bushing pack below- SB99 bushings to be used with stock and lift shackles. SB100 to be used with OME GS15 shackles only
**Requires new longer rear Ubolts, Not Included**
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I’ve got a 2010 Xterra and looking to replace both rear leaf springs. I see you have the OME 1.5-... answer nowA Bilsteins might fit, but could be a bit short with less travel. Typically we recommend OME/ARB shocks with these. Kit includes bushings & ubolts if you choose them from options above. Unfortunately we do not sell hardware like shackle bolts & nuts.
- A The bolt size is more dependent on the vehicle and the bushing being used, The CS061R is for an early Xterra and you would reuse the bolt in the truck during instillation the poly bushing kits we offer for that application contain a bushing sleeve with a 18mm inner diameter.