Bilstein B8 5100 RHA 0-1.6″ Front Lift Shocks For 2014-2015 Lincoln Navigator 2WDSale!
Bilstein B8 5100 RHA 0-1.6″ Front Lift Shocks For 2014, 2015 Lincoln Navigator 2WD
Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUVs with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift with OE springs (depending on application). The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
- Collapsed Length (IN): 16.1
- Extended Length (IN): 20.95
- Collapsed Length (MM): 409.0
- Extended Length (MM): 532.0
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Reservoir: No
- Aftermarket Upper Arms Required: No
- Body Design: Snap Ring Grooved Body (Coilover)
- Body Diameter: 46mm
- Without Electronic Controlled Suspension (CCD)
- Without Adaptive Suspension
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.