Bilstein 6112 0-2.75″ Front Lift Shock Coil Kit 2011-2018 Ram 1500 4WD
Bilstein 6112 0-2.75″ Front Lift Shock Coil Kit for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Ram 1500 4WD
COILOVERS DO NOT COME ASSEMBLED
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all-new B8 6112 kit is the ultimate suspension solution. The B8 6112 kit optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60 Millimeter digressive piston for increased damping control. This kit features an adjustable spring seat which allows vehicle levelling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance.
Adjustment Range: 0 To 2-3/4 Inch Front
Coil Spring Quantity: 2
Shock/Strut Quantity: 2
- Large 60 Millimeter Monotube For Increased Oil Capacity, Cooling, And Long-Term Durability
- 60 Millimeter Digressive Piston For Improved Ride Comfort And Control Over Rough Terrain
- Custom Engineered Cold Wound Linear Springs For Enhanced Vehicle Control
- Monotube Design For Consistent, Fade-Free Performance
- Application Specific For Maximum Performance
- Reuses OEM Top Mount And Rubber Isolator
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits vehicles without Air Suspension
Questions and answers of the customers
What is needed to assemble the 6112 for a 2018 ram 1500? New top hat? Anything else?
Q What is needed to assemble the 6112 for a 2018 ram 1500? New top hat? Anything else?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
2017 Ram 1500 Crew 5.7 with 2.5” preload spacer up front and 1.5” spacer at the rear. I am going to the Bilstein 5100 . What ride height adjustment setting would you recommend to maintain the trucks stance. Currently it has only a very slight rake . UCA’s have been replaced to ones that can better handle the angles.
- Is this The B8 6112 kit offered for my 2010 Ram 1500 extended cab 4x4? Basically I am looking for a 2" lift using these shocks and what do you offer for the rear? I want to keep the good on road ride but prevent "bottoming out" during the casual off road adventure (stock suspension after 150 K is now way too soft) so what do you recommend?
Q Is this The B8 6112 kit offered for my 2010 Ram 1500 extended cab 4x4? Basically I am looking for...... Read more answer nowA Yes, it will fit 2010 Ram 1500 4wd. For the rear we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/dodge/09-12-dodge-ram-1500/bilstein-6112-0-2-75-front-lift-5100-0-1-rear-lift-shock-coil-kit-2011-2017-ram-1500-4wd/
Do you recommend getting new upper control arms with these, or does the geometry not change enough to warrant them?
Q Do you recommend getting new upper control arms with these, or does the geometry not change enoug...... Read more answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
Why can I not order just the shock?
Q Why can I not order just the shock? answer nowA Unfortunately they are supplied only together
Can the OEM coil springs be used with the 6112 instead of the ones that come with it? If so how can I order the 6112s without the coil?
- Will these fit a 2WD 2017?
Q Will these fit a 2WD 2017? answer nowA No, 2WD needs different shock length
Do these fit 2018 models? If not do you have an option for 2018 trucks?
Q Do these fit 2018 models? If not do you have an option for 2018 trucks? answer nowA It fits 2011-2018produced Rams 1500 4WD with coil spring suspension
Will this fit on 2015 Ram 1500 4wd with the ecodiesel?
Q Will this fit on 2015 Ram 1500 4wd with the ecodiesel? answer nowA Yes it will, its supposed to have extra clip notches for more ride height to compensate for the extra weight of the diesel motor. It will not work if you have the air ride suspension.
How long will these be on back order?
Q How long will these be on back order? answer nowA they are available to purchase now