Bilstein 6112 0-2.75″ Front Lift kit and shocks 2011-2018 Ram 1500 4WDSale!
Bilstein 6112 0-2.75″ Front Lift and 5100 0-1″ Rear lift Shock Coil Kit for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Ram 1500 4WD
Includes: Front 6112 kit (Front shocks & front coils), Rear Bilstein 5100 Shocks
Includes Front Coils and 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Is this the correct rear coil spring to go with this kit Part: 36-286539? I see two different rea... answer nowA https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/dodge/09-12-dodge-ram-1500/2009-2010/rear-lifts-2009-2010/bilstein-b12-1-5-rear-lift-coils-for-2009-2019-ram-1500/ yes, it will be good
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Hello. I wanted to know if I run this Bilstein set up on my 2015 Ram crew cab 4x4. Would I be abl... answer nowA Oh yeah it will i ride on 5100s very smooth but turning my wheels does rub slightly theyre 33x12.50x22. Youll definetely will need a lift maybe a 4 inch otherwise your tires will definetely will get shred like cheese.
- Q With this kit on a 2016 Ram 1500 4*4 will 22*12 -44 offset with 33*12.5 tires fit without any rub? answer nowA Maximum that you can use with this kit Rim* - 8" Tire Width* - 11.5" Tire* - 33" Backspace - 5.5"
- A Front shocks and springs are able to lift the front up to 2.75'' by themselvesRears will fit 0-1'' lift
- A Hello UCAs are always not a bad idea, but the lifts up to 3'' can go without UCAs. We can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/dodge/09-12-dodge-ram-1500/2009-2010/upper-control-arms/icon-uniball-upper-control-arm-kit-2009-2017-dodge-ram-1500/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/dodge/09-12-dodge-ram-1500/2009-2010/upper-control-arms/icon-tubular-ucas-delta-joint-2009-2018-dodge-ram-1500/
- Q Is it recommended to get steering stabilizers or tie rods or anything else to beef up the front e... answer nowA Hello This kit will be enough Position:Front Notes:-Front Lift Height: 0-2.6"Position:Rear Notes:-For Rear Lifted Height: 0-1" Without Air Suspension
- A it is not recommended to stack lifts, if you use stock height shocks now you may try using these on the lowest notch adjustment
- Q I currently have a 2 inch leveling spacer kit on my 16 ram 1500. When I pull a trailer of any wei...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Do the struts come already lifted to 2-3/4 or do they come at stock height and need adjusted to t... answer nowA The item comes not assembled
- Q Will i need a brake line extension. And what about stabilizer link.. should i get longer ones. answer nowA No, can go with stock length
- A Coils are longer, providing additional lift
- Q Does this keep the correct geometry on the upper control arm or do I need to worry about that fai... answer nowA No need to worry, it's designed to fit the stock suspension parts.UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q Is this a direct bolt on? Will I need any supporting mods to make these work on my truck? answer nowA You would need a coil spring compressor for theseA You would need a coil spring compressor for installation. They can work as is, front height is adjustable (Adjustment Range: 0 To 2-3/4 Inch Front) , as for the rear - the rear shocks will not give you any lift by themselves but can work with existing 1'' lift