Bilstein 5100 0-2.75″ Front 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 11-2018 RAM 1500 4WDSale!
2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 RAM 1500 4WD Bilstein 5100 0-2.75″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks
Front Extended Length(in): 21.4
Front Collapsed Length(in): 15.12
Part Number: 24-187367
Rear Extended Length(in): 26.73
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 16.75
Part Number: 24-187374
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes:
Fitment: 11-’18 RAM 1500 4WD Bilstein 5100 0-2.75″ Front & 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks
Important fitment notes:
Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves.
Need 1.5″ Bilstein rear coils?
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q i have a 2010 Ram 1500 ext cab 4wd. what setting should i set the front struts at? stock suspensi...
- Q I installed air-lift bags in the rear of my truck for towing a trailer. I can't see how that woul... answer nowA you can use aftermarket airbags no problem. We just wanted to inform that these shocks are not for factory air suspension
- A only in case the kit uses stock height shocks
- Q Would these be the shocks that the lift kit from mopar includes? I have a 2014 ram 1500 outdoorsman answer nowA Yes, these will be good
- Q How much or the 1" spacers to lift the rear of the truck. Thinking about buying the shocks 5100 s... answer nowA You may stay at stock rear height or use something for rear lift such ashttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/dodge/09-12-dodge-ram-1500/2009-2010/rear-lifts-2009-2010/icon-1-5-lift-rear-coil-springs-2009-2017-dodge-ram-1500/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/dodge/09-12-dodge-ram-1500/2009-2010/rear-lifts-2009-2010/bilstein-b12-1-5-rear-lift-coils-for-2009-2019-ram-1500/
- Q What is the reason 5100 are not recommended for the 2005 Dodge Ram 1500. I know they have the tor... answer nowA 2005 just has different suspension and other shock length
- Q What if my shocks have been replaced before and no longer have factory front spring seats? Do you...
- Q I have a 2018 4WD Ram 1500 without air suspension, Do I need to have 18"+ wheels or will the stoc... answer nowA Such wheels will fit without rubbing:Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 2" 9" 12.5" 35" 5"Bigger tires may require some trimming. Also precise caster/camber adjustment and body lift may help
- Q I have a 2014 ram 1500 4x4 sport, how is the ride quality with these set at 2.75" with stock coil... answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.Ride quality feelings are pretty subjective, as for road handling it will better than with spacers because spacers decrease wheel travel
- A Yes, it may fit but not higher
- Q How does the adjustment on the front shocks increase ride height? And does increasing the ride he... answer nowA Hello Ride height is increased by moving coil ring to the higher position
- Q If I have 3" Rough Country lift installed and later decide to add these Bilstein 5100's, would ad... answer nowA They are right, for more than 3'' you need much more parts and work, or suspension damage will occur
- Q I have 2014 RAM 1500 Crew Cab Laramie. If I install the 5100's at 2.5" (front), can I add a 1.5" ... answer nowA It is not recommended to stack lifts.Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- Q I have a 2015 Ram 1500 with after market air suspension by Timber Grove Enterprises that fit wher... answer nowA It will fir if you have air helper airbags. If you have air springs instead of standard coil springs - you need to compare shocks characteristics to your old shocks
- A It is to be disassembled https://bilsteinlifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/E4-WM5-Y352A00.pdf
- Q Hi there, I have a 2019 Ram 2x4 6.5 bed crew cab, stock. Will these fit the 2019? Any additional ... answer nowA Unfortunately no, it's for 4WD
- Q Assuming stock suspension parts are functioning fine, if I purchase these shocks, are there any o... answer nowA Front shocks are height adjustable and will lift the front end using stock coils.Rear shocks are longer then stock but rear will remain stock height without rear lift springs installed
- A up to 34'' tire - rubbing will depend on backspacing.We always recommend tire test fitment first
- Q 2013 ram 1500 4 wheel drive. can i use my stock springs and the seat for it? Do i need a spacer f... answer nowA You are right: fronts are for stock coils, rears can be used with 1'' spacer
- Q Is it recommended to replace upper control arm when installing these to the max 2.8” setting answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q I have a 2017 ram 1500 quad 4x4. with this kit and 1" spacer (to level/slight lift) do I also nee... answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.Front shocks are height adjustable - the spacer can be needed only for rear
- Q What brand and material of spacers do y’all recommend? And what setting would best work for a saf... answer nowA Highest setting will provide up to 2.75'' of lift - maybe no spacers will be needed
- Q Would 4” spacers in front along with upgraded Front UCA’s and 2” spacers in rear be alright with ... answer nowA It is not recommended to stack lifts - can cause suspension harm
- A Yes, stock coils will fit
- Q With a rough country 3inch no cut lift, will these work as a good replacement from the stock shoc... answer nowA These shocks may fit - please compare your old shocks lengths and mountings to theseFRONT: Extended Length (IN): 21.4 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 15.12 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Pin Lower Mounting Style: EyeletREAR: Extended Length (IN): 26.73 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 16-3/4 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
- A Not exactly need, just please note, rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift.Rear shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing 1'' lift or may be used with 0'' rear lift (stock height)
- Q Will these fit a 2011 ram 1500 with 6 inch lift? Was told the rear shocks are too short. answer nowA For 2011 Ram 4WD we can't offer longer Bilstein shocks.We can offer Skyjacker Mono premium series shocks for 6'' rear lift: * * * Extended Length (IN): 28.59 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 16.7 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet * * * will it be good?
- Q Does running at full extension require replacement of UCA? If so what is the recommended replacem... answer nowA UCAs are always not a bad idea, but the lifts up to 3'' can go without UCAs.UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q I'm curious if this will work on a 2018 Ram 1500 4x4. Plan on setting the front to 2.75" and usin... answer nowA You are right, they will fit the 1500 Ram 4WD with coil spring suspension
- Q I ordered this lift for my 2016 ram 1500 big horn 4x4. I plan on keeping my factory 20” rims and ... answer nowA Wheel spacers are not needed - factory rims can be kept.Coil spacer will be needed for the rear lift - the rear shocks are just longer but will not lift the truck by themselves.Front shocks will lift the truck be themselves.
- Q I have a rough country rcx 6inch lift and want to replace my front with these. Now does this due ... answer nowA Front shocks are height adjustable - they are able to lift the front end up to 2.75'' using stock susension.Also it is not recommended to stack lifts.Not sure about the your lift type .The best way is to compare your old shocks lengths and mountings to ours:FRONT: Extended Length (IN): 21.4 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 15.12 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Pin Lower Mounting Style: EyeletREAR: Extended Length (IN): 26.73 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 16-3/4 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
- Q I have a pc nitro level kit already installed. Can I use these for a little more lift in front (s... answer nowA It may be used on some lowest notch adjustments - please be sure not to exceed 3'' of front lift total
- A Front shocks are height adjustable - they are able to lift the front without spacers.With the rear shocks 1'' lift can be applied
- Q With 2.75 inches of lift would I have to get new upper control arms since the geometry is being c... answer nowA You should be ok with stock UCAs at 2.75" of lift
- A Can't say exactly - we haven't tested it by ourselves. It will vary from truck to truck, and will depdnd on the rims offset and on the springs condition, also on the additional weight carried.Maybe the precise camber castor adjustment will be needed to avoid rubbing if using big wheels.
- A Bilstein shocks are under warranty. Signs of misuse or abuse will void your warranty .More info about Bilstein USA Warranty on 5100,5125, and 5150 shocks can be found here:https://www.bilsteinus.com/products/search-service/warranty.html
- Q Are new coil springs(dual rage rear coil) necessary like those that come with the genuine mopar kit? answer nowA no, front shocks can lift the vehicle by themselves. Rear shocks will not lift the vehicle.
- Q Will these shocks fit my 2014 Ram 1500 2wd? I know they say for 4wd, but I read reviews were guys... answer nowA I've checked the manufacturers catalog - for 2014 Ram 1500 2WD only 4600 serie shocks are recommended. So these shocks may fit, but only in case you have mountings and suspension travel length similar to 4WD
- Q I know with the bilstein level kit you can fit 315/70/17. What size lift would I need to fit 37/1... answer nowA
Can't tell exactly - will depend on the rims offset, load carried, castor / chamber adjustments and other parameters. We always recommend test fitment first
- A These do not come with it. You need to reuse the stock ones.
- Q How exactly do you adjust the front struts from the 0 to 2.75 inch. I want to put these on 2011 r... answer nowA You adjust the front shocks with a "C-ring" you snap it on to desired lift positions before you assemble the coilover.Usually RAMs and other trucks have their rear end siiting slightly higher, then their front. Such kit will make the truck look like leveled, when the rear was higher then front before this lit. If you want bigger rear lift - you can use additional rear spacers (product sku="KC09116BK"). Please keep in mind, that spacers are not recommended in case of towing something heavy or frequent carrying much load on the platform.
- A If you want to keep stock rear height you can go without the spacer, if you want the 1" lift, you need to use the spacer. Rear shocks do not lift the vehicle.
- A No, these shocks wont work, we do not have anything from Bilstein brand that would fit that lift.