Bilstein 6112 0-2.75″ Front 5160 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 11-’18 RAM 1500 4WDSale!
Bilstein 6112 0-2.75″ Front and 5160 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 RAM 1500 4WD
Front Extended Length(in):
Front Collapsed Length(in):
Part Number: 47-242548
Front Shocks Fitment Notes: Without Air Suspension
Rear Extended Length(in): 26.73
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 16.75
Part Number: 25-242393
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes: Standard Cab short bed requires a 1″ taller spring or spacer; Without Air Suspension
Fitment: Bilstein 6112 0-2.75″ Front and 5160 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 11-’18 RAM 1500 4WD
Coilover assembly required.
The rear shocks will not raise the rear end by themselves, some stronger springs or spacers or some other lift device will be needed to have the rear lift.
The rear shocks may work either with stock height or with 1” rear lift.
Includes Front Coils and 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- A yes, will work
- Q For the front coilovers, does all the hardware come with this set up or do I have to purchase tha... answer nowA
Unfortunately hardware and bushings are not include
- Q I currently have a 2016 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 with a 6” Rough Country Suspension lift with their 2” li... answer nowA Yes, it eill work if you have shocks 2'' longer then stock now installed
- A Will be sent in 1 minuteDmitry Plaksin It's very subjective and we try to avoid discussing comfort, but nobody complained on the ride quality
- A We haven't tested it by ourselves and it is not recommended to stach lifts.Are you using stock height shocks?
- Q When the shock has to be replaced do u still have to buy the coil over again or do u offer just t... answer nowA If a coil-over damper needs to be replaced, the entire unit should be inspected by a qualified technician, in most cases only damper will need replacing. They should be replaced in axles sets for safety.
- Q I have a regular cab, could you recommend a 1″ taller spring that would suite this kit? answer nowA This kit offers front lift coils. Unfortunatelly rear coils are not available - rear shocks from this kit can be used with stock coils or with rear spacers * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/dodge/09-12-dodge-ram-1500/daystar-1-rear-lift-coil-spacers-2011-2016-ram-1500-4wd/
- Q Do yall plan to make a 100% bolt in application for the Ram 1500 like Fox and Rancho. Complete co... answer nowA Unfortunately not for this kit.
- A What hardware do you need for install and where would you get it
- Q 1. Do you ship this item Internationally? and how much will it cost to ship it to Oman? 2. do you... answer nowA We might be able to. Send us a direct message in Contact us form.
You may also like…
Zone Offroad 2.5″ Upper Control Arms Lift Kit 2006-2011 Ram 1500 4WD(0 reviews)$664.99 Read more