SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2012-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Gas and Eco Diesel Models – with Bilstein Front Struts and Rear Shocks
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Gas and Eco Diesel Models – with Bilstein Front Struts and Rear Shocks
- This is a complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 2012-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 4wd; providing 4” of lift height
- Includes adjustable 5100 Series Bilstein front struts
- Includes rear coil springs and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide rear shock option
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, rear coil springs, rear track bar bracket, and hardware required specific to the 2012-2018 4wd Dodge Ram 1500.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Replacement knuckles yield best possible alignment specs. Front track width is not increased and factory turning radius is retained.
- Front lower control arm crossmembers laser cut from 3/16″ material.
- Belly pan, constructed of 1/4″ material, connects crossmembers and protects differential.
- Front anti-sway bar link extensions retain factory “service for life” links.
- New Superide Dual Rate rear coil springs provide ideal ride, handling and load carrying capability.
- New bracketry relocates factory rear 4-link points, anti-sway bar links, brake lines and track bar.
- New rear compression travel-stop brackets.
- Includes rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers. For this kit with the Superlift Superide shock option, see Part #K119.
- Installs easily with only slight trimming and no exhaust or driveshaft modifications.
- Compatible with Dodge’s Electronic Stability Program.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Note: Will not fit Short Bed Standard Cab models due to rear driveline vibration.
- Does Fit ECO Diesel
- Note: Outdoorsman model trucks will achieve approximately 1″ of additional front lift
Superlift’s 4″ and 6″ Ram lift kits received Chrysler’s Design Award at the 2009 SEMA show, the automotive aftermarket industry’s largest event. With our “best in class” lift, the Ram’s “best in class” driveability remains intact, or arguably, it is improved upon. Lifted ride quality and control are exceptional.
On both lift heights, you have a choice of retaining the factory front strut cylinders, or purchasing Superide SS replacement strut cylinders by Bilstein, which noticeably improve handling at higher speeds. If the factory struts are retained, the lift kit includes Superide rear shocks; SS Bilstein rear shocks are included with the Bilstein SS lift.
With Superlift’s replacement knuckle system, laser-cut bracketry relocates the front lower control arms and differential, and a .25″ thick bellypan protects the vitals while further increasing overall rigidity. For the rear, new coil springs (not spacers) ensure proper functionality and ride quality.
NOTE: TRX4 and Outdoorsman Models – Both 4″ and 6″ lift kits fit these models, although an additional part number is required if you are retaining the factory front struts (see Accessories). The additional components are not required with SS Bilstein applications.
NOTE: The TRX4/Outdoorsman factory ride height is approximately 1″ taller than the standard Ram, so you will gain 1″ less lift than stated. When lifted, the standard Ram 1500 and the TRX4/Outdoorsman ride height is the same.
- Note: Cannot use 17 inch wheels.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.25 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 10 hours
- Difficulty level: 4 of 5
Will not fit Short Bed Standard Cab models due to rear driveline vibration. DOES FIT ECO Diesel. Outdoorsman model trucks will achieve approximately 1″ of additional front lift.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUPERIDE AND BILSTEIN SHOCKS?
Superlift Superide shocks are twin tube, velocity sensitive hydraulic shocks. Bilstein shocks are a mono-tube gas pressurized shock. The Superlift Superide shocks are coated with a white paint; the Bilstein shocks are a brushed steel body with a nickel and clear zinc finish. Bilstein shocks are more tuned for the application and offer more precise valving. Additionally, the standard kit reuses the stock front strut; the Bilstein kit replaces the stock strut with the height adjustable Bilstein strut.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin Unfortunately no
- Answered by the admin Unfortunately no
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q It’s this lift kit the same one that is offering by Mopar? With the lift installed will power tra... answer nowAnswered by the admin The Mopar kit is supplied by the manufacturer of this kit and is the same except for a few minor differences.https://consumer.findlaw.com/consumer-transactions/warranty-laws-and-the-magnuson-moss-warranty-act-.htmlPower train warranty remains in tactic as is it illegal for Dealers to deny warranty unless they can prove the modification caused the warranty condition.
- Q Can you sell this kit without the Bilstein Front Struts and Rear Shocks. I already have a set of ... answer nowAnswered by the admin It will cost $320 less without Bilstein shocks